MarketPro, the leading marketing executive search firm has partnered with a specialty hospitality and real-estate brand whose mission is to enrich the lives of those they serve with compassion and integrity. Headquartered in Nashville, TN, our client is well respected as an industry leader and has grown at record speed over the past few years. We are leading the search to hire a new Digital Marketing Manager to join their dynamic marketing team. Our client is heavily investing in marketing as they are committed to the goal of becoming a national marketing powerhouse!
The Manager of Digital Marketing will assist the Sr. Director of Digital Marketing in improving current digital marketing strategies to increase qualified lead inquiries and visits to positively impact occupancy growth for over 1,100 communities. This individual will be responsible for monitoring and managing complex multi-location digital marketing campaigns including paid search, programmatic display, online video, and other digital media. Coordinates efforts with external agencies, web team, and direct response team.
- Assists the Sr. Director of Digital Marketing to improve digital marketing strategies such as paid search, programmatic display, or online video, using innovative and agile approaches, to effectively increase qualified leads and visits for our communities, nationally and by market, within multiple service lines.
- Position the company as the #1 brand online through the use of digital marketing by building an online brand presence in all markets enabling marketing efficiencies through other mediums such as paid search, display, social media, and offline mediums such as direct mail, print, and more.
- Monitors and manages paid search campaign performance, using paid search workflow methodology, in conjunction with agency support, to execute daily, weekly, quarterly, and yearly
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) tactics to drive new lead inquiries into the sales funnel and meet goals of improving lead quality and lowering the cost-per-lead.
- Coordinates production and execution of digital tactics, ensuring launch dates and program tracking throughout the promotional life cycle, with agency support.
- Conducts keyword trend research to identify new opportunities, as well as, comparative analysis of organic and paid search performance, to identify growth areas for organic content development based on paid search learnings.
- Communicates agency-generated reporting on paid search lead performance, providing a review, additional insights, and recommended changes to the Director of Digital Marketing.
- Coordinates weekly paid search status meetings with the agency, Director of Digital Marketing, and Vice President of Direct Response.
- Coordinates campaign and multi-variant testing matrix by current and new service lines, with the Director of Digital Marketing and agency, working towards the goal of creating high-performing response models.
- Explore new and emerging digital media such as streaming radio, online video, responsive ads, and other tactics, and partners to evaluate the application to businesses objectives and goals for website and communities, nationally and by market.
- Ensures campaign tracking is implemented for proper reporting, including phone numbers, Google Ads, Google Marketing Platform, Bing, goals, and campaign keyword data.
- Coordinates and supervises work of creative teams and outside agencies, as needed.
- Collaborates weekly with direct response team (digital, web, social, contact centers) providing paid search updates on strategy changes, traffic, and audience analysis from analytics while gathering input and feedback on lead flow impact.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field required.
- Search marketing required
- Digital marketing in a consumer-focused brand
- Developing paid digital media strategy (ideally with large budgets)
- Competency with marketing automation platforms and related lead scoring, nurture campaign mapping, program building and campaign planning
- Experience in ad management platforms (e.g. Google Marketing Platform and Google Ads Digital Marketing Platform).
- Local and multi-location PPC.
- Management of cross-functional projects and teams.
Certifications, Licenses, and Other Special Requirements
- The strongest candidates will have additional certifications in tools e.g. Google Analytics, Search Ads360, Google AdWords, etc.
posted by Melissa Van Rossum
This is a full-time position.