MarketPro has partnered with a global fintech company in search of an SVP of Digital Performance Marketing. Historically, this brand has been an industry leader with unprecedented YoY growth. This industry leader has been consistently recognized for innovation, growth and success. Additionally, Forbes named it to its World’s Most Innovative Companies list for three years consecutively.
The SVP, Digital Marketing & Digital Sales is a critical revenue generating role with significant responsibilities and visibility at the executive level of the company. The role will focus on continuing to enhance, maximize and grow online leads to feed the inside sales team, and includes high-level strategy associated with all digital acquisition.
You will drive a quality audience to visit and engage with our digital platforms with the goal of hitting volume, transactional, revenue and profitability targets. Lead a team that includes CX/UX, acquisition and paid search, Facebook acquisition, partners, digital analytics, etc. You will lead, but also be hands-on in the visualization and execution of a variety of acquisition programs, both “always-on” and campaign-driven. Your thought-leadership will be needed in guiding our martech development, including tools, attribution models, personalization, etc.
The SVP Digital Marketing & Digital Sales is a member of the sales and marketing leadership team reporting to the Chief Sales and Marketing Officer. Peers are SVP Sales Technology (web/salesforce), SVP Marketing and SVP Inside Sales.
The SVP Digital Sales defines the vision, strategy and roadmap to develop a scalable digital sales engine for multiple lines of businesses. S/he will lead multiple teams/functions aiming to grow online and inbound sales through data-driven marketing campaigns and effective sales processes.
SVP Digital – Marketing & Digital Sales Responsibilities:
Lead and mature the development of a full digital sales/online buying process that enables B2B customers to purchase credit card products that
- meet CX/UX best in class standards
- meet various financial industry compliance standards such as AML, Beneficial Owner, California Disclosure Act, CCPA, etc.
- support integration of credit and fraud processes
- is scalable across products and markets
- lead online customer acquisition to meet annual sales targets and grow the business at double digits each year
- manage digital marketing spend and media planning attributed to in-year sales results
- manage web presence and requirements
- generate direct sales/acquisition and lead generation for inbound sales group
- find target customers online and navigate digital marketing through the transition away from third-party cookies, while ensuring accurate targeting at acceptable cost levels
- build integrated conversion processes between web and inbound sales teams, sales planning, forecasting, budgeting
- lead advanced analytics, reporting and machine learning
- ensure 360 view of customer and sales programs through integrated analytics suite (web analytics and sales reporting)
- further develop machine learning capability in advertising and conversion
- further develop CRO programs to improve sales
- design processes to ensure validity of tagging, reports, models and outcomes
- define functional requirements to build out data architecture
- 5+ years digital sales leadership/P&L ownership at FINTECH or Bank, preferably for both SMB and B2C card products
- 10+ year management experience, leading a team of digital professionals/SMEs
- detailed and current understanding of customer acquisition and digital media (Google, Facebook
- tech and data savvy: can define data requirements and consume/work large data sets, LinkedIn, referrers, etc.)
- thorough understanding of how credit and fraud impacts digital sales; with experience in mitigation strategies
- fast-paced, high-volume environment
- team player and leader: define success, lead the way, partner with other leaders
- analytical, detailed, curious and innovative
- Bachelors/Masters; science degree preferred
- great communicator; knows how to package a message on a slide
- accountable for results, proven track record of growing an online business for multiple years
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
MarketPro Inc. is the leading high-end marketing executive search firm delivering top-performing innovative marketers. As a team of former marketing professionals, we are uniquely qualified to separate A-players from everyone else. Celebrating our 26th year, we are a certified woman-owned business with headquarters in Atlanta and clients nationwide. Visit us on LinkedIn.