MarketPro, the leading marketing executive search firm has partnered with a national print manufacturer specializing in the design, print, production, and installation of sporting event, commercial and retail signage. Headquartered in Strafford, NH our client services the signage needs of countless professional sports teams and leagues, collegiate athletic programs, corporations, and small businesses, and more. We are seeking a Marketing Director to step into a newly created role that will be based in Strafford with travel to Florida.
Reporting to the President, this is a key position that will help this organization transform its marketing efforts by instituting today’s sophisticated and modern digital best practices. The Marketing Director will be responsible for traditional and digital marketing strategy and execution to further enable growth for a business that is growing approximately twenty percent annually.
This leader oversees advertising, branding and identity, external communications, modern B2B demand gen, sales force enablement, and on-site event marketing at some of the coolest sporting events nationally. Additional responsibilities include building the marketing plan in partnership with senior leadership, implementing the plan working with the team, and creating a top-performing team. Passion for sports is part of what we do and prior work experience in the industry is preferred but not required.
The role will work out of our Strafford, NH office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build out marketing infrastructure to enable digital communication, including but not limited to search engine optimization, paid media, and social media.
- Set strategy through analysis of historical marketing data.
- Manages marketing and event budgets to maximize ROI.
- Create a modern best-in-class B2B demand gen program.
- Create the strategy for nurturing leads throughout the buyer’s journey. Meeting each potential customer with relevant content each step of the way.
- Create and manage database marketing strategy
- Utilize customer data to grow data set for better long-term decision making
- Lead technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM, data services, and lead management processes across those systems)
- Create and maintain metrics reports on digital marketing activities that detail their effectiveness and business impact
- Drive overall digital marketing plan and grow our leadership position in a competitive space
- Strong focus on process orientation and “continuous improvement”
- Lead organization in strategic thought around digital marketing and implementation of best practices within budget
Experience & Education:
- 8+ years of B2B marketing experience with a measurable impact, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ideally 3+ years in sports marketing experience in a high-profile organization or agency
- Deep understanding of SEO and SEM content, social media, reputation management, performance marketing, email marketing to create online traffic
- History of measuring and reporting on digital marketing’s impact on the business
- Ability to travel and spend time at cool sporting events.
- Experience measuring and optimizing marketing projects, reporting results, and proposing improved ways of operating based on the data
- Experience with providing senior leadership a dashboard to monitor results
- Proficient in marketing automation systems and integrating those systems with other marketing technologies to drive cost-effective programs.
posted by Melissa Van Rossum
This is a full-time position.