This is a dynamic role for a highly-organized and detailed Digital Events – Webex Specialist who will work within our corporate marketing/internal communications team. The Digital Events Specialist is responsible for the planning and execution, capacity management, delivery coordination, and communication for our team’s virtual events. This individual serves as a liaison to internal partners across several business units and external vendors.
This person must be technologically adept, have outstanding project management and communication skills, comfort with logistics, and is highly collaborative.
As our Webex Specialist, you will be responsible for technical support of assigned audio and video, as well as Webex, Zoom, and Meeting Place requests. This position will provide support and testing of all video and audio systems to determine the system functionality issues within the corporate environment and will complete all assigned incident tickets to resolution.
- Serve as central coordinator for virtual events for over 1,000+ attendees for our Meetings & Events team
- Monitor the virtual event schedule, and work with other Meetings & Events leadership to ensure sufficient staff coverage
- Upload content and create custom virtual meeting layouts and event flows
- Liaise with managers, speakers, and co-organizers as needed
- Create, customize, and configure virtual event calendar
- Troubleshoot during live presentations and recordings and oversee the editing, both during and following production, to ensure the most professional programs.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and high-stress environment.
- Must be able to troubleshoot, research, and think outside of the box with little to no supervision.
- Must be flexible for other duties that may not be described outside the job description.
- 5+ years video/digital events experience using: Cisco Webex Meetings, Cisco Webex Events
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel); as well as Project Management skills
- Experience owning content and execution of webinars, YouTube videos, podcasts, and other combined forms of content media.
- Strong presentation and communication skills in presenting to cross-functional teams
- A highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements.
- Strong program management skills with the ability to execute marketing programs from planning, conceptualization, design, execution, and measurement.
- Experience driving event marketing strategies that generate measurable demand.
posted by Melissa Van Rossum
This is a contract position.