MarketPro, the leading marketing executive search firm has partnered with a fast-growing niche apparel retailer headquartered in the St. Louis area in search of their new Director, Digital Marketing. Our client has a presence in over 30 states and has a significant e-commerce business for both B2C and B2B customers. The company’s strategic focus is on digital transformation and major efforts to accelerate growth.
In this privately held, nimble organization the Director, Digital Marketing is responsible for the development, execution, and optimization of their digital marketing strategy. S/he is accountable for driving profitable e-commerce and retail store sales growth. S/he must be grounded in analytics. S/he will lead and operate with an eager, entrepreneurial, innovative mindset and cultivate productive relationships within the organization and with 3rd party partners.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provide creative thought leadership and operational oversight of digital strategies including E-Commerce, social media, digital in retail, and digital operations
- Develop multi-channel digital marketing, strategy, and drive outcomes (paid search/shopping, affiliate marketing, email/SMS, and social marketing). Instinctively seek first to understand through data analytics.
- Leverage expertise in SalesForce Marketing Cloud to drive highly developed, personalized CRM segmentation strategy across channels and customer communications.
- Consistently increase the number of customers purchasing in the last 12 months (e-commerce and retail) through lowering Customer Acquisition Cost, improving capability to target higher lifetime value customers, and elevating retention.
- Develop and coach a team of marketing channel managers to drive deliberate, positive results.
- Manage 3rd party partnerships to effectively align with the Scrubs & Beyond company goals.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, data analytics, or related field
- 7+ years of relevant Digital Marketing experience, in direct to consumer business. Fashion/apparel/retail business preferred.
- Experience working with high-traffic websites.
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Ability to work on PC with Microsoft Office Suite
- Great digital marketing skills across the digital tool kit (technically proficient)
- Strong Salesforce Marketing Cloud skills, admin certified preferred (technically proficient)
- Google Analytics power user, proficient in Google Tag Manager (technically proficient)
- Innovative and creative thinking (can see the bigger strategic picture)
- Intellectual horsepower/curiosity (highly analytical and strategic; can connect the dots)
- Drives for results in a principled manner (balanced sense of urgency, a“ do-er”)
posted by Melissa Van Rossum
This is a full-time direct hire.