Top marketing staffing firm, MarketPro has partnered with a fast-growing innovative healthcare company that have specialized in alternative solutions for pain management. This organization has multiple facilities across the US and supports millions of patients per year, and these numbers continue to climb.
As apart of this growth, we’re seeking a Marketing Specialist to join their team. With responsibility for educating patients on various non-invasive procedures, the Marketing Specialist role is critical to the overall marketing strategy. Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, this role is the first of its kind within the organization and is expected to be the starting point for progression within the department.
• Makes outbound phone calls to patients and prospective patients to discuss various medical procedures.
• Corresponds with patients and prospective patients electronically.
• Provides appropriate printed and electronic information to patients and prospective patients.
• Schedules patient appointments with physicians and nurse practitioners.
• Registers prospective patients to attend educational seminars.
• Travels to and provides onsite support for educational seminars (i.e., set up, greeting attendees, etc.).
• Continually develops and/or improves processes for patient education and appointment scheduling.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• High School Diploma
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• 1 year of proven customer service and/or sales experience, including high energy and persistence
• Quick learner with an interest in healthcare
• Excellent interpersonal, team-oriented skills
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Previous, formalized customer service and/or sales training
• Previous call center experience
• Experience in healthcare
• Experience with marketing automation platforms, such as Hubspot, Marketo, among others
posted by Melissa Van Rossum
This is a contract position.