MarketPro has partnered with a top consumer brand on a marketing executive search of a Director of Digital Marketing in Chicago, IL. The Director of Digital Marketing is responsible for the collaborative creation, development, execution, and measurement of the digital marketing strategy.
The Director of Digital and Integrated Marketing will create an agile and effective strategy for this premium outdoor recreational brand in mobile and online environments, lead development and optimization of consumer and trade facing digital ecosystems. Develop the strategy for digital media to increase our brand awareness and grow lead generation with consumers. Create a top-notch digital program to leverage platforms, support CRM efforts, paid media, and social media to drive business. This role will provide ongoing leadership, vision, and support to the Digital Marketing team to assure attainment of business objectives, as well as the day-to-day execution of digital initiatives across defined digital properties.
- Drive the digital media strategy to optimize awareness building, and lead generation
- Optimize search, video, display, and mobile strategies.
- Manage agency resources to achieve digital media goals
- Launch new digital platforms and landing pages to connect with contractors and
- Launch a 3rd party content site, pages that support new product launches, and new apps that feed into the Eco System.
- Manage the consumer sites, so they represent our brands, inform information seekers
with data, images and tools, and increase lead generation with consumers and contractors
- Make structural improvements to increase SEO traffic
- Create online programs that support our business with Home Depot and Lowes.
- Ensure that the information flow and tools for trade partners are functional and intuitive. Increase trade engagement on our platforms
- Create meaningful dashboards that allow us to monitor digital media performance and platform KPIs on a weekly basis.
- Drive decisions with analytics
- Thought leadership that will closely monitor industry trends to stay on the cutting edge of digital marketing with the ability to implement those trends into our business
- Build strong relationships to work cross-functionally in the organization
- Manage budgets for digital platform development, digital media, and agency support
- A minimum of 8 years of professional digital marketing experience in progressively responsible roles, with at least four years leading and developing a team, to include the following functional competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing, Information Technology or Business-related field; MBA is a plus
- Experience marketing both B2B and B2C products and services
- First-hand understanding of new media and digital environments and understands the technologies that support it
- In-depth knowledge of digital lead-generation and user experience best practices
- Marketing specialist with a record of driving digital projects, including experience across digital advertising, search, and mobile marketing
- Solid understanding of technical background related to digital projects and online platform launches
- Ability to understand data mapping and syncing related systems for seamless information flow
- Experience with automated marketing platforms and CRM a plus
- HTML knowledge a plus
- Expert problem-solver adept at finding better ways to develop and manage processes
- Dynamic and results-oriented, with a positive attitude and leader mentality; Innovator with the drive and persistence to take brands to the next level
- Self-motivated and proactive at finding new solutions to grow the business
- Adept at working in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Experience in managing operating budgets
- Proven ability to provide insights and action plans based on analytics
- Highly experienced at managing agency partners to produce breakthrough work
- Strong communication skills with the ability to sell-in big ideas to the executive team
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical concepts in a manner that is simple and can be easily understood by associates who are less familiar with technology
This is a full-time direct hire.