MarketPro has partnered with an Atlanta-based national non-profit, who for over 100 years has been committed to enriching the lives of children across the nation. In this marketing staffing search, we are in pursuit of their next Email Marketing Specialist to join a dynamic, growing marketing team.
The Email Marketing Specialist will report to the VP, Brand & Consumer Marketing and will work closely with the Director of B2B Marketing, the Senior Director of Multi-Media Content and IT personnel. In addition, the role will work across a variety of business units within the organization in order to implement their ideas. Email marketing is a critical tool in our marketing mix to reach our many segments of stakeholders in a direct and interactive way.
The Email Marketing Specialist is a new role within the Marketing Department. This role has been developed to have a subject-matter expert focused on planning, developing and executing all email communications for the organization.
- Executing successful, engaging campaigns that drive traffic to the and grow the organization’s open and click-thru rates, and email subscription base
- As a result of the above, increase engagement with brand and contributions to advancing Child Well-Being in the Greater Atlanta region.
- Develop and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Plan and draft email content for handoff to content team to edit and design team to provide layouts
- Create and collect ideas for organizational and departmental emails
- Identify target audience and grow our B2B and B2C email lists within Click Dimensions
- Manage daily email marketing channel operations – messaging calendar, design, execution of campaigns, KPI measurement, and A/B testing
- Partner with design team to improve email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features
- Partner with Marketing Leaders, Content team, Social Media and Events team to establish, iterate, and improve messaging style
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on engagement generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- Optimize testing, analysis, and implementation process
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with project leads
- This role requires a blend of superior organizational/project management skills and expertise in the medium of email marketing
- At least 2-5 years email marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or relevant field
- Proven work experience as an Email Marketing Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist
- Strong project management skills
- Preferred experience in Click Dimensions and CRM platforms
- Understanding of marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Familiar with HTML/CSS/Java Script/Photo Editing
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong client relationship skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented (important emails going to important people)
- Passion for giving back to communities
This is a contract-to-hire position.