MarketPro has partnered with a fast-growing and market leading enterprise software company on a marketing executive search of a Director of Growth Marketing to be placed in Dallas, TX or Princeton, NJ with experience in data-driven marketing for B2B SaaS companies. He/she will lead the company’s performance marketing function, including campaigns and programs that support revenue growth and pipeline metrics/reporting; while also responsible for aligning marketing activities with the go-to-market strategy, corporate objectives, and global sales goals.
The ideal candidate has a scope that includes demand generation, customer marketing, and account-based marketing. This is a player/coach role that includes team management and hands-on execution.
- Set strategic and operational plans for the growth marketing function, including goals and objectives, resources, budget and prioritization of initiatives to maximize output
- Develop content marketing and demand generation campaigns/programs that generate robust pipeline in target segments
- Partner with the content marketing team to define requirements for content creation and adapt content to match each market segment and campaign
- Implement programs that drive leads and ongoing engagement with target customers, including webinars, email campaigns, social marketing, and events
- Partner with sales and senior management to identify targets for account-based marketing (ABM) programs.
- Develop an ABM strategy and execution plan for each selected account
- Partner with account executives to implement a closed-loop communication strategy with key decision-makers and influencers within their accounts to generate opportunities and accelerate deal flow
- Partner with sales operations to scale internal systems and processes for operationalizing our customer acquisition model – including milestones, hand-offs, SLAs, and KPIs
- Establish and maintain a multi-touch attribution model that quantitatively demonstrates the department’s contribution to revenue and bookings
- Test and optimize campaigns by message, channel, region, and market segment
- Own full-funnel reporting and analytics per customer segment and sales team
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or technical discipline; MBA desirable
- 10+ years of experience in demand generation, digital marketing and/or account-based marketing
- 7+ years of experience in enterprise software marketing, preferably B2B SaaS
- 5+ years of team management
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and influence skills
- Ability to partner with marketing, sales, operations, and senior leadership to drive alignment and results
- Life Science experience is preferred
This is a full-time direct hire.