Partnering with a global technology brand, we are seeking a seasoned, hands-on B2B SEO Manager, who will be accountable for day-to-day management of SEO (70%) and SEM (30%). This Atlanta-based marketer will be responsible for overall performance for multiple lines of businesses and collaborate with partners and team members on cross-channel strategy development to reach sales goals.
A successful marketing staffing candidate will have a data-driven mentality, an eye for detail, and an emphasis on analysis, performance, and ROI. This marketing staffing role is a great opportunity to join a growing Fortune 500 power-house and work in an energetic, results-oriented team.
- Day-to-day optimization and management of Organic and Paid Search accounts, with a focus on driving direct sales and revenue
- Make ongoing recommendations for campaign growth, enhancement, and innovations
- Develop dashboard reporting capturing KPI’s, as well as associated root cause and corrective action driven from routine audit and analysis
- Use a variety of tools, competitive research and other methods to discover optimal keyword targets appropriate to the business
- Regular monitoring of competition across search engines
- Identify and implement strategies to yield short-term and long-term growth in SEO and PPC
- Keep up with the Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) industry through blogs, publishers, competitive research, etc. including Google updates and their impact on current landscape
- Partner with your counterpart who is 30:70 mix of SEO: PPC, augment each other to bring a complete complement of SEM skills to bear on your assigned LOBs
- Monitor multiple line-of-business sites and Google/Bing Webmaster tools regularly for technical crawl and indexing issues, and other relevant errors using a variety of SEO tools and expertise. Work with development team to correct any issues
- Analyze our sites and competitors’ backlink profiles, then develop link-building strategy and execute tactics to build high-quality link sources
- Conduct content gap analyses, and develop content creation strategies/roadmaps, while coordinating with product marketing team to build key pieces of content
- Participate in the web-development process to ensure SEO best-practices are followed throughout site development and updates
- Hands-on management of multiple PPC accounts including Search, Display, Gmail and YouTube ads.
- Daily management of keyword bids utilizing third party bidding tool, as well as cross-campaign and search engine budget optimization
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, ad copy, and other facets of paid search in accordance with business goals
- Regular monitoring of Quality Scores, Impression Share, and Auction Insights
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in marketing, business, or analytics/statistics
- 3+ years strong SEO/SEM experience on agency or client-side for B2B
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with enterprise web analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.).
- Experience utilizing third-party bidding tools (Marin and/or Adobe preferred)
- A history of proven results in technical SEO, link-building, and content optimization
- Strong familiarity with the web development process, including the important points at which SEO must be considered
- Solid knowledge of the search engine spidering, crawling and indexing process, including XML sitemaps, robots.txt files and 301 redirects
- Understanding of how duplicate content and page load speed affect SEO
- Experience managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts
- Experience in audience targeting using Display, YouTube, Gmail, etc. within Google Ads
- Understanding of web content management, web analytics and tracking methodologies
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Ads, and Search Console
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills; particularly in the use of formulas and pivot tables
- Passion for digital marketing and data-driven results
- Ability to interpret marketing analytics and formulate improvement plans for key metrics
- Self-starter who is able to work both independently and collaboratively
- Willing to get hands dirty; a do-er, not a delegator
This is a contract-to-hire position.