MarketPro, the leading marketing executive search firm is hiring a dynamic and ambitious Digital Visionary to transform this brand’s current customer experiences by leveraging all forms of digital media inclusive of but not limited to SEO, SEM, email, website management, and re-marketing. Through our digital channels, you will create and deploy digital interactive marketing campaigns and content that drives engagement and conversion. This includes but is not limited to developing digital strategies and initiatives that create greater awareness and preference for the company’s brand; increase leads, and leverage digital mediums to create new solutions and services for customers.
The position will lead a team of dedicated digital personnel, inclusive of paid media, local digital, and SEO strategy. The position will also be responsible for agency oversight and management.
- Provides guidance on new and emerging technologies as beneficial to the overall digital strategy.
- Directs the development of national and regional paid search marketing campaigns for the company’s multiple lines of business; includes strategic concepts, landing pages, messaging, multi-variant testing, and lead generation measurement.
- Manages execution of paid search strategy through coordination of key direct response directors/managers, stakeholders, search marketing, and direct response agencies.
- Manages execution of the paid marketing strategy using quarterly digital programs and promotions; uses workflow methodology to execute daily/weekly/quarterly/ yearly SEM tactics to drive new lead inquiries into the sales funnel.
- Develops campaign and multi-variant testing matrices by service line, creates internal scorecard reporting with the goal of creating a high-performing response model(s).
- Serves as subject matter expert within the organization and with customers on digital marketing and social media strategy: along with the digital programs.
- Manage execution of the paid marketing strategy into quarterly digital programs and promotions, using a paid search workflow methodology to execute daily, weekly, quarterly, and yearly
- SEM tactics to drive new lead inquiries into the sales funnel
- Develop campaign and multi-variant testing matrix by service line, develop internal scorecard reporting, with the goal of creating high performing response model(s)
- Communicate paid search strategy and spend with senior executives, contact centers, and internal stakeholders
- Lead all creative and content for website and app ensuring best in class experiences occur
- Provides research, information collation, and analysis in planning campaigns.
- Leads campaign planning through all phases, from intake to creative brief to implementation and execution of a full digital marketing plan.
- Monitors, reports, and analyzes social and digital media activity experience.
- Manages the development of the Marketing Strategies team; supervises the work of creative teams and outside agencies as needed.
- Lead and collaborates with the Digital Marketing team (web, SEO, social) and Direct Response Teams, providing strategy, analysis, and execution input/feedback
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, preferably with an emphasis in Marketing, Advertising, or Communications.
- 6+ years of experience in digital marketing in a consumer-focused brand
- 4 years of experience building and managing a digital marketing team and program in a consumer-focused organization
- 4+ years’ experience with paid digital media strategy working with at least an $8M budget
- Experience with marketing automation platforms and related lead scoring, nurture campaign mapping, program building, and campaign planning
- Knowledge of Content and Web Management, Digital Development, Digital Strategy, Online Brand Communications, Digital Analytics, SEM, SEO, Email Marketing, Online Lead Generation, and Mobile Apps
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to the analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+ Local, YouTube, Instagram, Foursquare, Vine and Pinterest, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Experience with demand generating digital promotions, robust email marketing programs and standard marketing KPIs are pluses
posted by Melissa Van Rossum
This is a full-time direct hire.