MarketPro has partnered with a leading premier healthcare services brand that’s the number one player in its industry and growing at an accelerated growth rate of 20% YoY. As this Chicago-based organization continues on a growth ramp focused on operational excellence and patient-centrality, this position will play a key role in contributing to the overall success of the company.
This marketing executive search reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and operates as a critical position for an organization that is the number one player in the vein diagnostics and treatment industry growing at 20% to 30% each year. The VP Business Development and Physician Referrals will be responsible for leading the Physician Referrals Team from a strategic, development and performance standpoint.
The role will also focus on the following:
- Leading, inspiring and delivering quality leads/consults across all regions for all clinics
- Meeting and exceeding metrics – Consult numbers by clinic, cost / budget, turnover, consults that are top part of funnel, stay in treatment, etc.
- Being seen as the Brand Ambassador for all referring physicians – being the epitome of everything the brand stands for with the physician referral program
- Optimizing relationships in the physician community and filling the pipeline
- Nurturing and repetition of referring physicians
- Selecting and developing top talent in order to ensure that we have a strong and capable bench – focusing on upgrading talent, managing retention and performance management
- Building strong relationships with home office colleagues
- Focusing on communication style, both verbal and written – ensuring that communications are professional, crisp, clear, accurate and tailored to the audience
- Having a strategic “big picture” view
Position requires 60 – 70% travel. Position will partner closely with the Director of Marketing, Director of Marketing Analytics, Director of Digital and Operations leadership on cross-functional issues relating to the Company.
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree preferred
- 10 years of experience with a measurable impact in the multi-unit retail healthcare industry
- 5 years of experience working with medical professionals and/or marketing required
- 5 years of experience in inpatient or outpatient healthcare marketing, multi-unit retail healthcare preferred
- Experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, and CRM (i.e. Salesforce) to drive execution of the marketing strategy from demand generation to multi-channel engagement, to customer adoption and advocacy
- Experience creating successful, integrated content-driven marketing programs to reach target buyers and influencers
- Must have tangible success and history leading multi-state/multi-region teams in excess of 100 people
- Strong analytical skills and deep analytical experience with Salesforce, Excel, and creating/using dashboards to monitor and report on results
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for problem-solving and working cross-functionally to identify opportunities and resolve them
- Strong desire to take part in an amazing journey with a growing company (largest, oldest and #1 in the industry) that is grounded in its mission and values
- Proven success in a fast-paced, growth-oriented, results-driven organization
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to work hands-on, and become actively involved in all aspects of the physician referrals function
This is a full-time direct hire.