MarketPro has partnered with a leading brand in the healthcare education industry in search of their Senior Manager of Digital Marketing. Through its family of brands, this organization offers an ever-expanding library of affordable, accredited, online continuing professional education courses to licensed professionals across the United States. Their commitment to quality, convenience, and affordability has made them the trusted partner to over 1 million healthcare professionals nationwide since 2004, helping psychologists, social workers, therapists, counselors, addiction specialists, and nurses of all qualification levels maintain their licenses, learn new skills, and keep up to date on the clinical developments that are most relevant to them.
As a growing, private equity-backed business, the company has made significant investments in its people and infrastructure over the last several years. They are now looking to further augment the team with a talented marketing professional to help expand their reach. The Senior Manager of Digital Marketing will work directly with the executive leadership and be responsible for collaborating with both internal and external resources to accelerate growth through the creation, development, execution, and measurement of our diverse digital marketing strategy. As such, we are looking for a digital marketing specialist with experience in a range of digital marketing strategies, with heavy focus on marketing automation and the ability to understand and leverage marketing automation tools to develop and implement strategies to reach our target audiences and maximize returns.
At the outset, this individual will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of marketing automation and content marketing initiatives across the company’s current brands and will be instrumental in the development and implementation of critical aspects of the marketing plan. In this role, you will work closely with the CEO and executive leadership team to understand the company’s specific business goals and objectives, develop marketing automation, email, and content marketing strategies to meet those goals and objectives, and work with business teams, agency partners, and other resources to implement those strategies. Over time, as the company continues to expand through the acquisition of additional brands, the individual in this role will have a meaningful opportunity to grow with the business into an increasingly senior role, form the foundation of the internal marketing team, and become responsible for broader tactical and strategic decisions.
- Develop and implement scalable marketing automation strategies, processes, and integrated systems, including robust customer segmentation and targeting strategies, providing a means for highly effective measurement, recommendations, trend reporting, and accurate forecasting.
- Work closely with educational content development teams to design and deploy high-quality, multi-channel content marketing campaigns.
- Be involved with marketing strategy across all digital channels, working closely with business and agency partners.
- Track trends and metrics; recommend adjustments to media plans and strategies where appropriate.
- Maximize returns on marketing investments while providing actionable data and analysis to support further investment.
- Maintain project calendar to facilitate prioritization and resource allocations.
- Research emerging digital trends and conduct competitive analyses.
- A minimum of five years of professional digital marketing experience in progressively responsible roles.
- Hands-on experience executing email marketing/marketing automation campaigns in a direct-to-consumer environment, including customer segmentation and campaign testing experience
- Skilled at using web and email marketing analytics to measure campaign results and inform marketing decisions.
- Hands-on experience using any of the following (or similar) platforms: Klaviyo, HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Canva, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel with strong analytical skills and ability to identify and interpret early signals/trends and quickly develop solutions.
- Excellent verbal and analytical communication skills and ability to make content logical and intuitive for customers while combining content, imagery, and interactivity to create a compelling story.
- Highly accountable self-starter with a desire to work in a high-growth, results-oriented team environment
- Experience marketing B2C or business-to-professional products and services preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree
MarketPro Inc. is the leading high-end marketing executive search firm delivering top-performing innovative marketers. As a team of former marketing professionals, we are uniquely qualified to separate A-players from everyone else. Celebrating our 26th year, we are a certified woman-owned business with headquarters in Atlanta and clients nationwide. Visit us on LinkedIn.