MarketPro has partnered with an international leader and manufacturer of chemical grouts and construction products. For over a decade, this organization has specialized in advanced construction technologies for sealing leaks, stabilizing soils, lifting concrete, and protecting infrastructure and seawall structures. Together, we’re in search of their next Vice President of Marketing.
The ideal candidate is a contemporary marketer with a track record of success instituting today’s modern marketing best practices spanning demand generation, brand strategy, marketing operations, digital marketing, marketing technology, and communications.
Reporting to the CEO and serving as an integral member of the senior leadership team, the Vice President of Marketing will be responsible for the development of the Company’s marketing, public relations, demand generation, and communications strategies. This role will contribute to the Company’s strategic operations and growth initiatives and will develop a brand strategy that promotes brand harmony and consistency. This individual will be an ambassador for the organization with the goal to advance the Company’s position within the industry
Come join our Executive Leadership Team and help us guide the company to the next level!
- Oversee all marketing and demand generation as their primary responsibility, including the development, sell-through, and performance of all lead generation programs including content, event marketing, strategy, creative development, ABM, sales intent, MarTech tools, and project management.
- Drive company strategy: Analyze markets, products, customers, competitors, CRM and refine company and product value propositions.
- Works closely with, and as part of, the Executive Leadership Team to implement strategy a help evolve each function to align with the company’s value proposition.
- Fosters innovation and next generation solutions for customers.
- Strategic Brand management including overseeing the company Marketing communication function.
- Drives pricing strategy, execution, and analysis to increase Gross Margins
- Product Line Management including life cycle management
- Market Segmentation and evolve value propositions
- Manage a small marketing team and the company marketing budget.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- 10 years of marketing experience (B2B primarily) with superb demonstrated marketing and research skills.
- Construction product marketing experience
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques.
- Understanding of how Marketing drives Strategy.
- Understanding of customer and market segmentation techniques and value.
- Product management experience.
- Guerilla Marketing Creativity.
- Bachelor’s Business Administration (Required)
- BSc in marketing and Masters Degree is preferable.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to make difficult decisions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
MarketPro Inc. is the leading high-end marketing executive search firm delivering top-performing innovative marketers. As a team of former marketing professionals, we are uniquely qualified to separate A-players from everyone else. Celebrating our 26th year, we are a certified woman-owned business with headquarters in Atlanta and clients nationwide. Visit us on LinkedIn.