MarketPro has partnered with a premier developer of luxury residential real estate to fill the role of Director of Marketing. This is a great opportunity for career progression as this growth-oriented organization will continue to add to their portfolio in the years to come, offering an increasing scope of responsibilities.
Reporting to the President and CEO, this position requires an individual who possesses in-depth digital-first experience in marketing luxury residential real estate. The Director will oversee the marketing, branding, and sales strategy for all residential development projects and select hospitality assets which serve and support the real estate projects. This role will service new and existing developments within the company’s pipeline, with an emphasis on pre-development planning, positioning, marketing, PR, and sales to bring projects to fruition. The Director will collaborate with external creative agencies and internal stakeholders across multiple disciplines.
The successful candidate ideally will have both ad agency and in-house experience and must possess a background that includes market research, product marketing, and project development. The individual should be a strategic thinker, creatively driven, solutions oriented, an excellent communicator, possess attention to detail and understand efficient, effective, and flawless execution.
The position is based in beautiful Naples, Florida (this is not a remote role).
- Oversee the marketing, branding, and sales strategy for luxury residential real estate developments and select hospitality assets.
- Develop segmentation, competitive analysis and market intelligence, prospecting, lead generation, product and market development, communications and budgets, and strategic planning.
- Identify the best marketing programs to achieve lead generation goals and drive sales for all various entities and associated business objectives.
- Translate consumer insight and market analysis into a consistent strategic vision to maximize appeal of the brand and the project.
- Set and guide strategies for all external marketing presence for various projects across all mediums (earned and paid) including web, print, advertising, social, video, photography, and PR.
- Develop and execute project marketing plans, programs, timelines, and budgets. Prioritize the projects that will add value and drive sales.
- Continuously evaluate effectiveness of all existing marketing programs and make real-time adjustments and optimizations as needed.
- Analyze and report on digital media and website metrics. Lead digital campaign ideation, creative strategy, targeting, segmentation, SEM, and on-site CMS. Work with external agencies as needed.
- Be responsible for all marketing deliverables and sales collateral, including but not limited to all branding, content and ad creation, media campaign planning and management, website designs and updates, signage, fact sheets, brochures, design catalogs, etc.
- Oversee the real estate marketing budget and maintain accurate accounting and forecasting.
- Put together an effective and expanded team internally and externally for marketing, design, branding, and sales.
- Contract with and be the primary point of contact with internal resources and outside vendors. Manage them together to achieve defined goals.
- Be an advocate internally for the adoption of new digital marketing strategies, software, and technologies that will aid in the speed of sales and level of service we are able to provide customers.
- Ability to adapt quickly, thrive in ambiguity, and think outside the box in creating cutting edge marketing strategies with digital-first mindset.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline required, Master’s degree preferred
- 12+ years of marketing management experience; agency and in-house experience
- Prior experience working with clients in luxury residential real estate
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, email marketing, inbound/content marketing, website management social and digital advertising principles, and digital-first content creation best practices
- Proven track record for translating strategic direction into action-oriented plans and developing/implementing new processes
- Hands-on experience in the creation and execution of profitable and cost-effective marketing plans, real-time optimizations, and associated reporting
- Skilled and experienced in all aspects of marketing communications: strategy, brand management, omni channel media planning and buying, the design and production of print/digital materials and publications, market research, and analytics.
- Intelligent, well-organized, and creative thinker who is solution oriented. Strong quantitative and administrative skills with attention to detail.
- Demonstrates sound judgment and creative problem-solving skills- able to make good decisions in a rapid pace and changing environment.
- Able to simultaneously manage multiple projects and switch between high-level, long-term strategies and ground-level short-term tasks effortlessly
- A self-starter, able to work independently without the need for frequent direction
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills