MarketPro has partnered with a global fintech company in search of a Senior Vice President, Digital Strategy. Historically, this brand has been an industry leader with unprecedented YoY growth. This industry leader has been consistently recognized for innovation, growth & success. Additionally, Forbes named it to its World’s Most Innovative Companies list for three years consecutively.
The SVP, Digital Strategy is a critical role with significant responsibilities and visibility at the executive level of the company. The person will focus on continuing to setup, grow and enhance new digital businesses. This role owns the high-level strategy associated with digital innovation and new online initiatives.
Senior Vice President, Role Summary:
The SVP, Digital Strategy is a member of the sales and marketing leadership team reporting to the Chief Sales and Marketing Officer. Peers are SVP, Sales Technology (web/Salesforce); SVP, Marketing; and SVP, Inside Sales.The SVP, Digital Strategy defines the vision, strategy and roadmap to develop new, and improve upon existing, digital businesses and online sales methodologies.
- Drives innovative thinking in the B2B and B2C financial products market with a passion for digitizing product, customer and marketing experiences, balancing between cards and software.
- Leader for new digital initiatives between new products, websites and campaigns.
- Translates market insights and data into unique and differentiating digital value propositions, defining the full customer journey from awareness to acquisition to retention through the full spectrum of digital channels.
- Business planning: Build and update a forecast covering sales revenue and expense/investment that shows potential for scale and profitability.
- Plans, develops, and implements online marketing strategies and learning agenda to support our growing lines of payment products and software.
- Translates marketing and sales KPIs/performance into optimization of digital strategies, while ensuring proper metrics are in place to audit digital performance.
- Lead and mature the development of a full digital sales / online buying process that enables B2B customers to purchase products that:
- Achieve CX/UX best in class standards
- Meet various financial industry compliance standards such as AML, Beneficial Owner, California Disclosure Act, CCPA etc.
- Support integration of credit and fraud processes
- Are scalable across products and markets
- Leads cross-functional projects and teams between design, IT, marketing and sales.
- Analyzes digital experiences, its effectiveness, identifying key drivers of site conversion and assessing impact of marketing touchpoints to determine ability to scale initiatives and drive significant impact to the business.
- Maintains an up-to-date understanding of the regulatory requirements impacting marketing messaging and sales processes.
- Continuously improves understanding of digital acquisition, targeting in B2B financial markets and digital advertising dynamics/innovations/limitations
- 5+ years digital leadership at FINTECH or Bank, preferably for both SMB and B2C card products
- 10+ years overall management experience, leading a team of digital professionals
- Cross-functional program leadership roles e.g. at a large consultancy firm
- Tech and data savvy: can define data requirements and consume/work large data sets
- Detailed and current understanding of customer acquisition and digital media (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Referrers etc.)
- Thorough understanding of how credit and fraud impacts digital sales. Has experience with mitigation strategies
- Fast pace, high volume environment
- Team player and leader: define success, lead the way, partner with other leaders
- Analytical, detailed, curious and innovative
- Bachelor of Science required; Graduate degree preferred
- Great communicator, knows how to package a message on a slide
- Accountable for results, proven track record of growing an online business
MarketPro Inc. is the leading high-end marketing executive search firm delivering top-performing innovative marketers. As a team of former marketing professionals, we are uniquely qualified to separate A-players from everyone else. Celebrating our 26th year, we are a certified woman-owned business with headquarters in Atlanta and clients nationwide. Visit us on LinkedIn.