MarketPro has partnered with an award-winning brand in financial services in search of Director, Digital Acquisition. As one of the nation’s largest finance companies, they bring a stable financial history providing automobile loans and other related financial products. Their world-class culture is shaped by dedicated team members who share a drive to succeed as professionals and together as a company.
This is an East Coast/Remote position.
The Director, Digital Acquisition is an integral member of the marketing team and is responsible for leading digital initiatives that increase traffic, drive sales, improve conversion, and enhance the brand and user journey for the company’s main constituents: dealers and individual consumers.
This individual is responsible for setting strategy and implementing tools that attract and convert customers to the company’s product offerings. Key to this role is developing engaging content that drives sales and digital experiences that drive traffic.
Strategically, this individual will develop the vision for content within all sites and lead innovation to create new content experiences. Should be able to plan out journey mapping, CX, and build measurement/performance metrics. Analytical skills are critical to define a testing environment, developing and monitoring site metrics and KPIs, and making key adjustments to continually optimize performance. Understanding requirements of the dealer network for commerce and digital experiences is key to achieving success.
Additionally, this digital leader will require a working knowledge of web platforms and agile development methodologies, and act as a subject matter expert in user experience best practices. Must possess the leadership skills needed to drive internal agency teams in developing strategies for these experiences.
Responsibilities: Director, Digital Acquisition
- Establish a multi-year prioritized interactive marketing strategy and road map to develop digital channels that maximize guest experience/journey, sales leads and conversion
- Set strategy and constant optimization for content across all digital sites with a focus on driving sales (dealer enrollments, customer contracts) and engagement
- Lead strategic development of digital experiences on all digital channels (owned and unowned) to drive traffic
- Develop SEO strategies including prioritization of keywords and site rankings
Drive conversion of dealer enrollments and consumer originations on site (e.g. design, test and optimize forms as lead referral sources for sales and dealers)
- Lead integrations as necessary with additional digital properties that improve traffic and conversion opportunities
- Manage non-owned site presence and improve digital representation to strengthen brand and digital traffic
- Develop innovative digital strategies that drive sales and engagement
- Lead breakthrough digital executions to deliver best-in-class user experiences across customer-facing channels: website, responsive mobile web and future channels
- Oversee all UX, content, direct mail and SEO
- Partner with product team to build and enhance online shopping purchase journeys that include integration of dealer inventory with company product offerings in a frictionless online experience
- Build out analytics capabilities to measure digital performance with continual testing and adjustments. Develop dashboards to transparently communicate KPIs
- Lead external agencies in support of digital roadmap and vision
- Create strategy for nurturing leads through content, calls-to-action and new technology implementation
- Utilize customer analytics to grow dataset for better long-term decision making
- Provide scalable platforms for future digital growth
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and accessibility parameters
Requirements: Director, Digital Acquisition
- 10+ years demonstrated success in building and executing digital and content initiatives in B2C environments
- Digital-experience leadership with proven track record of delivering personalized, relevant engagement through journey-mapping and understanding of the voice of the customer
- Working knowledge and experience with a broad suite of digital marketing technologies including ad-tec, SEO, web technologies, e-commerce tools, analytics suites, CRM tools, optimization, AB/multi-variant testing and mobile technologies
- Ability to conduct and interpret research from all sources
- Experience with content management (CMS) and digital asset management (DAM) systems
- History of measuring performance metrics including traffic, CVR, ROAS, customer acquisition (CPA), retention (CLV/LTV), recurring revenue opportunities, site metrics (conversion funnel, cart abandonment, bounce rates, engagement) and NPS
- Accomplishment in data-driven decision making with a bias for analysis and design of marketing metrics to determine overall marketing effectiveness
- Motivated team player accountable and comfortable in a fast-paced working environment
- Excellent oral and written communication and people management skills
- Deep understanding of SEO, SEM, content and delivery of valuable online traffic
- Strong analytic and project management skills with performance reporting expertise
- Minimum of 3 years leading digital marketing teams.
- Required: BS Degree
- Preferred: MBA
MarketPro Inc. is the leading high-end marketing executive search firm delivering top performing innovative marketers. As a team of former marketing professionals, we are uniquely qualified to source and retain the best marketing talent to transform businesses of all sizes across all industries. Celebrating our 26th year, we are a certified woman-owned business with headquarters in Atlanta and clients worldwide. Visit us on LinkedIn.
Posted by Melissa Van Rossum.