MarketPro has been retained by one of the nation’s fastest growing cellular providers to locate their Vice President – Strategy and Consumer Insights.
Responsible for compiling and activating existing data and generating new data to synthesize consumer insights and drive the development of end-to-end customer experience and marketing strategy.
Located in Scottsdale, Arizona, the Vice President – Strategy and Consumer Insight’s responsibilities also include building and owning customer, market and competitive intelligence capabilities, and leading all research to support marketing, customer journey and product initiatives.
Responsibilities of Vice President – Strategy and Consumer Insight include but are not limited to:
- Drive initiatives for consumer segmentation, market structure and brand health
- Perform insight development and analysis: organize and analyze consumer and market information that provides strategic direction and council to our marketing and executive team. Convey this information in a way that inspires key stakeholders to act with strategies that will create growth.
- Build a team, creating a best-in-class center of excellence through coaching and functional training.
- Present detailed insights and analytics findings to the marketing department and to senior leadership.
- Collaborate closely with marketing peers in driving the most effective marketing strategy to maximize consumer engagement and overarching ROI of all marketing related spend.
- Conduct online/offline market research to better understand current customers, making recommendations regarding how to expand the current demographic and more effectively target both current and expanded audiences.
- Conduct competitive analysis on product offerings, pricing, promotion, marketing materials, share-of-voice and advertising tactics.
- Support CMO and other marketing leaders in crafting business cases for new product launches, including wireless devices and new health & wellness offerings tailored to customer base.
Education, Experience, Additional Requirements:
- BS degree in business, marketing, engineering or related field
- Masters/MBA preferred
- 5+ years leading consumer and/or marketing insights
- 5+ years B2C marketing
- 5+ years supervisory experience with internal staff and external vendors
- Excellent strategic vision, team leadership and team development skills
- Highly analytical and data-driven
MarketPro Inc. is the leading high-end marketing executive search firm delivering top performing innovative marketers. As a team of former marketing professionals, we are uniquely qualified to source and retain the best marketing talent to transform businesses of all sizes across all industries. Celebrating our 26th year, we are a certified woman-owned business with headquarters in Atlanta and clients worldwide. Visit us on LinkedIn.
Posted by Melissa Van Rossum.Apply Now