MarketPro has partnered with a premier developer of luxury residential real estate to fill the role of Vice President of Marketing. This is a great opportunity for career progression as this growth-oriented organization will continue to add to their portfolio, offering an increasing scope of responsibilities.
Reporting to the president and CEO, the VP of Marketing position requires an individual with in-depth, digital-first experience in marketing luxury residential real estate. The VP will oversee marketing, branding and sales strategy for all residential development projects and select hospitality assets, which serve and support real estate projects. Responsibilities include servicing new and existing developments within the company pipeline, with an emphasis on pre-development planning, positioning, marketing, PR and sales to bring projects to fruition. The VP will collaborate with external creative agencies and internal stakeholders across multiple disciplines.
The successful candidate ideally will have both ad agency and in-house experience and must possess a background that includes market research, product marketing and project development. We are seeking a strategic thinker who is creatively driven, solutions oriented and committed to communication and flawless execution.
The Vice President of Marketing will work from corporate offices in beautiful Naples, Florida (this is not a remote role).
Vice President of Marketing Responsibilities:
- Oversee marketing, branding and sales strategy for luxury residential real estate developments and select hospitality assets
- Develop segmentation, competitive analysis and market intelligence, prospecting, lead generation, product and market development, communications, budgeting and strategic planning
- Identify the best marketing programs to achieve lead generation goals and drive sales for all entities and associated business objectives
- Translate consumer insights and market analysis into a consistent strategic vision to maximize appeal of the project and brand
- Set and guide strategies for all external marketing for various projects across all mediums (earned and paid) including web, print, advertising, social, video, photography and public relations
- Develop and execute project marketing plans, programs, timelines and budgets, prioritizing projects that will add value and drive sales
- Continuously evaluate effectiveness of all existing marketing programs and make real-time adjustments and optimizations as needed
- Analyze and report on digital media and website metrics
- Lead digital campaign ideation, creative strategy, targeting, segmentation, SEM and on-site CMS; work with external agencies as needed
- Be responsible for all marketing deliverables and sales collateral, including but not limited to branding, content and ad creation, media campaign planning and management, website design and updates, signage, fact sheets, brochures, design catalogs, etc.
- Oversee the real estate marketing budget and maintain accurate accounting and forecasting
- Compile an effective and expanded team internally and externally for marketing, design, branding and sales
- Contract and serve as primary point of contact with internal resources and outside vendors, coordinating to achieve defined goals
- Serve as internal advocate for adoption of new digital marketing strategies, software and technologies that will increase speed to sale and level of customer service
- Adapt quickly, thrive in ambiguity and think outside the box in creating cutting-edge marketing strategies with a digital-first mindset
Education, Experience, Additional Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline required; Master’s preferred
- 12+ years marketing management experience; agency and in-house
- Prior experience working with clients in luxury residential real estate
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, email marketing, inbound/content marketing, website management, social and digital advertising principles and digital-first content creation best practices
- Proven track record for translating strategic direction into action-oriented plans and developing/implementing new processes
- Hands-on experience in the creation and execution of profitable and cost-effective marketing plans, real-time optimizations and associated reporting
- Skills and experience in all aspects of marketing communications: strategy, brand management, omnichannel media planning and buying, design and production of print/digital materials and publications, market research and analytics
- Organized and creative thinking with solution-oriented, quantitative and administrative skills
- Sound judgement and creative problem-solving skills; able to make intelligent decisions in a rapid pace and changing environment
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and switch between high-level, long-term strategies and ground-level short-term tasks
- Self-starting mindset with the ability to work independently without need of frequent direction
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills
MarketPro Inc. is the leading high-end marketing executive search firm delivering top performing innovative marketers. As a team of former marketing professionals, we are uniquely qualified to source and retain the best marketing talent to transform businesses of all sizes across all industries. Celebrating our 26th year, we are a certified woman-owned business with headquarters in Atlanta and clients worldwide.
Posted by Melissa Van Rossum.Apply Now