MarketPro has partnered with a fast-growing MarTech SaaS company that is redefining the future of TCMA (through-channel marketing automation) in search of a Head of Marketing.
The Vice President of Marketing is a key member of the Leadership Team and primary marketing strategist with proven success in marketing enterprise SaaS applications using Account-Based Marketing Methodology.
This individual oversees all marketing and demand generation as their primary responsibility, including the development, sell-through and performance of all lead generation programs including content, event marketing, strategy, creative development, ABM, sales intent, MarTech tools and project management. This role works to develop the brand as an industry and thought leader—spreading brand and product awareness in key forums. This role is responsible for recruiting, collaborating, training and developing team members into a highly efficient, productive and results-oriented department.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining marketing plan and executing on the plan include:
- Goals – Marketing goals for the organization for each year, with proper focus and benchmarks defined
- Strategy – Definition of Target Markets and Value Proposition
- Tactics – Brand, Communication and Incentives
- Implementation – All Infrastructure, Processes and Scheduling
- Budget and Spend Management for the department
- Control – Evaluation and Analysis
- Selection and integrate all MarTech tools
- Set marketing goals and OKR measurement structure
- Increase product awareness to prospects and clients, including go-to-market strategy for new features and product announcements
- Build lead nurturing strategies using Account-Based Marketing (ABM) software/techniques
- Manage marketing spend efficiently and effectively
- Build brand as a clear leader in the industry
- Identify industry events and publications for brand awareness and lead gen opportunities; allocate spend and deploy resources accordingly
- Develop new templates, processes and models for large-scale marketing efforts to support Partner Engagement Team
- Mentoring and build a team as the department continues to grow
- 10+ years proven success in communicating software technology to diverse stakeholders at large enterprise companies
- Outstanding team building and leadership skills to include selection, training and retention of direct reports and external content providers
- Natural curiosity for innovation
- Exceptional knowledge of Account-Based Marketing and enterprise selling
- Strategic mindset, which translates into smart strategy
- Strong experience in developing departments with a track record for results
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to develop new processes and/or formats as needed
- Exceptional leadership skills
posted by Melissa Van Rossum
This is a remote position.