MarketPro has partnered with a top CPG brand headquartered in New York. Undoubtedly this is a place for your career to thrive! This brand offers opportunity, challenge and a great team of driven and dynamic individuals. Home to world-renowned brands and innovative personal care and skincare brands, this BU is a fast-paced, agile organization dedicated to providing skincare solutions backed by science.
Looking for a Global Brand Experience Lead to join the team and provide top-notch brand strategy. This senior manager is responsible for leading the development of global brand equity and content toolkits across markets. The Global Brand Experience Lead interacts with the Global Brand Leader, Global insights, Marketing Directors, Technology/R&D and agencies. This individual has a strong attention to detail and enjoys providing solutions to consumer needs across global markets.
What you will do:
- Own and set the global brand strategy, ensuring that it comes to life across all touchpoints
- Develop and manage equity guardrails (Brand Purpose Model, Personality, Visual & Sonic IDs, CSR)
- Develop loyalty and CRM strategies (setting equity values and common areas that the company will address and reward consumers)
- Develop and deliver all brand ownables (pack, communication, guidelines)
- Brief, develop & validate ‘hero’ equity and innovation campaigns
- Manage global communications agency relationship
- Work with regions to ensure successful communications
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated hands-on approach, as well as the ability to successfully bring global brand equity to life across markets
- High comfort level with operating in a multiple stakeholder environment
- High level of attention to detail, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Creative mindset and ability to think outside of the box
- Strong business acumen
- Resilient and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with strong multi-tasking abilities
- Demonstrated ability to coach and influence others for maximum effectiveness
- Proven ability to successfully work as a team member and to build and maintain a positive work environment
- Actively seek in-depth understanding of global markets and skincare consumers
- Cross-functional collaboration with other departments to determine long-term solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline
- 5+ years work experience in a Marketing role, including Brand building
- Experience in Global Brand Strategy and Equity development/execution
- Strong understanding of Equity Content Development and Agency Management
- Master’s degree or MBA
- Prior working experience in the skincare industry in a large, multi-national company
MarketPro Inc. is the leading high-end marketing executive search firm delivering top performing innovative marketers. As a team of former marketing professionals, we are uniquely qualified to source and retain the best marketing talent to transform businesses of all sizes across all industries. Celebrating our 26th year, we are a certified woman-owned business with headquarters in Atlanta and clients worldwide.
Posted by Melissa Van Rossum.