MarketPro seeking a Vice President of Marketing – Atlanta – for a company working diligently to improve lives by helping dental professionals find their perfect career match. Is your dream job to collaborate with a forward-thinking CEO and tight-knit, passionate team who works hard and plays hard? This team of “A” players shows up every day, energized because they love their jobs and the company’s purpose.
As a member of the executive team, reporting directly to the CEO, the Vice President of Marketing role is to provide an overall strategic marketing vision while driving lead generation through marketing channels. This is an established company in the healthcare technology professional services sector that is poised for strong growth, and the role will be a large part of bringing that vision to fruition.
The successful candidate is motivated, self-driven and a hardworking marketer who values transparency, collaboration, and teamwork.
Specific duties include:
Planning, collaborating, and executing with internal marketing team and external partners to support an integrated, strategic annual marketing plan that includes:
- Digital strategy and campaigns (SEO/SEM)
- National, regional, and local advertising campaigns
- Tradeshow: theme, design, planning, coordination, and execution
- Strategy and annual planning
- Writing projects (website copy, blogs, presentations, articles, etc.)
- Creative marketing campaigns
- Creating a Brand Ambassador Program
- Email marketing initiatives
- Strategic partnerships
- Media outreach
Vice President of Marketing works closely with business analyst and product strategist to help drive product and sales:
- Perform an ongoing analysis of performance, including tracking and analyzing marketing promotions
- Weekly monitoring and reporting of actual performance versus budget/forecasts
- Plan and develop customer acquisition programs and campaigns that align with the company goals
- Develop and execute a marketing campaign targeting corporate customers
Company Core Values:
- Improve Lives: Our mission is to help dental professionals connect and find jobs by using data to find a better fit, so they can focus on delivering excellent patient care.
- Obsessed with finding a better way: As soon as we accomplish one thing, we are determined to do it better.
- Passionately Engaged: We love our job. Life is short. Work somewhere awesome.
- We hear you: We are a family here. We listen.
- Own It: Accountability! We are all about open communication.
Vice President of Marketing Qualifications:
- 8-10 years of experience in a marketing role
- Embraces technology solutions
- Digital expertise in B2B and B2C
- Willingness to travel as needed to support robust tradeshow calendar
- Fresh, energetic, and enthusiastic personality
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker
- Team player
- Strong written and oral skills
- Versatile marketer who can provide strategy and execution
- Competitive compensation
- Eligible for bonus program
- A fun team who plays together- company retreats, weekly team lunches
- Flex days
Posted by Melissa Van Rossum.
This is a full time remote position.