MarketPro is partnering with a TOP-RATED technical hiring platform to fill the role of Vice President of Demand Generation. Our client has an amazing opportunity to further establish themselves as leaders in the space. Growth is a hot topic for the brand, but always in a meaningful and sustainable way. Today, the organization powers 1,500+ businesses across the globe, helping them build and grow diverse, high-performing engineering teams.
With offices in the UK, San Francisco and Poland, they are growing at warp speed. Every innovative company in the world is looking to attract and hire the best developer talent and do it in a way that is fast, easy and efﬁcient.
In order to do this, we are hiring a Vice President of Demand Generation to lead and scale a team of high-performing marketers whose disciplines span paid acquisition, SEO, digital campaigns, ABM, global events, regional ﬁeld marketing programs, partnerships and marketing operations. You will be responsible for architecting the demand generation strategy that meets ambitious growth targets and overseeing the execution thereof.
What you will do:
- Design, implement and continuously evolve the global demand generation strategy in alignment with our short and long-term growth ambitions
- Manage and develop the global digital, regional ﬁeld/ campaign and partnership marketing teams
- Build and manage best-in-class demand generation programs and campaigns, develop and track targeted metrics reports and optimize the lead-to-opportunity funnel and overall effectiveness
- Utilize and enhance all demand generation channels, including SEM, SEO, ABM, email, events, content syndication, events, webinars and customer marketing
- Partner closely with the revenue teams to ensure alignment on strategy, resources and messaging
- Collaborate with the operations teams on key metrics, including marketing performance measurement, budgeting, strategic and pipeline planning, process deﬁnition and marketing systems and data
- BA/BS in marketing, business or related ﬁelds; MBA a plus
- 8+ years marketing experience speciﬁc to Demand Generation
- 6+ years experience supporting and driving demand generation in a B2B SaaS environment
- Direct involvement and proficiency in marketing automation platforms such as Marketo, Pardot and Salesforce
- Sound business management skills, excellent analytical and conceptual skills and problem-solving skills are the foundation of your success to date
- Hands-on experience with web content management systems and with creating effective landing pages
- Creative and tech savviness, inspired by emerging technologies
- Strong leadership skills, proven ability to build, motivate and lead teams to achieve departmental success
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills—must have the ability to analyze and derive meaning from data that you will then translate into actionable change
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaborate effectively with other stakeholders across all levels of the organization
Posted by Melissa Van Rossum.
This is a full time remote position.