MarketPro is one of today’s leading executive search firms that specializes in the placement of marketing talent across the US. MarketPro has partnered with a Dallas based marketing agency ready to hire their new SVP, Media. We are looking for an individual who thrives on creating multifaceted, integrated media plans across all channels, spanning offline and online. This person will act as the leader of our Media team, handling the day to day of our work across all clients, and coordinating inputs from the Media team, as well as all our other disciplines including client service, strategy, creative, digital, marketing technology, data and analytics. The candidate should possess a desire for continuous learning and growth and be proactive and positive in their effort to solve client problems within a changing media landscape. Also, the ideal applicant should have an appetite for, and understanding of, test-and-learns and curiosity for innovations and advancements in the media industry. The candidate must have a digital first mindset.
Candidate should demonstrate superior client relationship, new business and presentation skills as well as the ability to motivate, manage and train a cross-functional team.
What You Will Do:
- Lead the strategy and production of multi-channel advertising and paid media campaigns
- Day-to-day management of our media and SEO teams and their advertising efforts including digital, search, social media, print, TV/video, connected TV, out-of-home and search engine optimization
- Partner with our strategy and creative teams to design and execute breakthrough advertising ideas and creative
- Build and flawlessly execute media programs that drive results and are innovative in the media space
- Lead and identify new opportunities to expand client activities that bring our capabilities, perspective, technology and people into fresh and unique places and new audiences
- Collaborate with agency leads to ensure coordination of programs, practices and activities and alignment with overall strategy and business priorities. Help drive integrated, effective and efficient efforts and investments that deliver successful outcomes
- Measure, analyze and translate qualitative and quantitative data on the impact of activities and utilize results to inform ongoing efforts
- Maintain knowledge of current and emerging trends, methods and technologies and provide thought leadership and guidance
- Manage budget and production timelines
- Ensure best-in-class campaign execution and monitor teams during campaign set up and management; collaborate with analytics team on developing superior insights and socialize optimizations on a regular basis.
- Evolve and improve the efficiency of our internal media planning and buying processes and interactions/collaboration with our other disciplines
- Act as the subject matter expert and consultant across clients and the agency
- Lead and partner on special and high-profile projects as needed
- Willing and able to roll up their sleeves and do the work as needed. We believe all our leaders should stay close to how the work gets done and pitch in as necessary to help their teams
What We Are Looking For:
- Four-year Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience developing and implementing brand-building and advertising programs
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in direct management of advertising and paid media programs
- 4+ years of Connected TV experience required
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience leading and managing a paid media team and ideally 1+ years of leading and managing an SEO team with ability to mentor and inspire team members to grow in their capabilities and skill sets including presenting, delivering insights and building trusted and valued relationships with clients
- Proven track record managing and growing client relationships, media partners and large cross-functional teams
Posted by Melissa Van Rossum.
This is a full time position.