MarketPro has partnered with an award-winning brand in financial services in search of a Chief Marketing Product Officer. A great product, amazing people, and stable financial history have made them one of the largest finance companies nationally.
The CMPO serves as an experienced strategic leader with strong product and marketing acumen, responsible for a customer-obsessed focus and building and maintaining the corporate brand with the goal of increasing customer satisfaction and positively impacting the attainment of the company’s goals.
This is a thought leader within the company, charged with building marketing competencies and brand from a beginning foundation. This includes leveraging the brand in B2B2C channels and determining the effective methods for communication as well as leading the product development team through continuous improvement.
This is a unique opportunity to be an executive leader within an established and growing brand with the challenge to build something from infancy. The CMPO is a key member of the executive leadership trailblazing the next wave of growth.
- This role reports directly to CEO and will be part of our senior leadership team. It will lead the strategy and execution of the Product and Marketing departments.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including, Sales, IT, and Operations to ensure marketing and customer experience have the right voice and influence when setting and achieving company goals.
- Co-design our vision for growth with the senior executive team owning the evolution and execution of that vision
- Be customer-obsessed – through careful study of the market ensure that customers’ needs are being understood and met with innovative products.
- Develop, lead, and ensure successful implementation of the company’s strategy for growth.
- Partner with internal and external resources to lead our branding, marketing, and advertising initiatives.
- Create breakthrough customer experiences and advance marketing by experimenting with new technology platforms, alternative media, new tools, and techniques.
- Manage a marketing and product team of 35+
- A strategic marketer with demonstrated success in building brands, driving demand generation, and innovating product teams. Auto, finance, and dealership experience is a huge plus. Must have B2B2C experience.
- A proven track record of being able to optimize and enhance the customer experience with measurable results in both B2B and B2C
- Executive-level experience with product and marketing management
- Minimum 15 years of relevant work experience in automotive finance, automotive retail, and/or other industries serving automotive dealerships
- Expertise in digital marketing channels including email, social media, and display advertising
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Master’s degree in marketing, public relations, business administration, or a similar field preferred
- This position can work from home anywhere in the US. The company’s corporate staff follows the Eastern time zone.
posted by Melissa Van Rossum
This is a remote position.