MarketPro has partnered with a top software company in the healthcare space. Our client provides health data and health record products to over 20,000 facilities across the healthcare ecosystem, including the nation’s leading hospitals, senior living facilities, and clinics across the nation.
Together we have partnered to hire a new Senior Vice President of Marketing. This is a remote role and can be based in any major city with an Eastern time zone. Reporting to their Chief Revenue Officer, the SVP is responsible for overseeing the strategy and execution of corporate marketing initiatives including all aspects of digital marketing, demand generation, marketing operations, content creation, event marketing, public relations, branding, opportunity, and revenue attainment. They will work with the product and sales teams to understand customer needs, create marketing campaigns and deliver communication and collateral that reflects the company brand, messaging and thought leadership.
They are also in charge of motivating, mentoring, and developing the existing marketing team into experienced marketing professionals and developing a long-term plan for team structure and growth. The SVP, Marketing is a bold leader, accountable for results, collaborative, transparent, effective communicator, and very tech-savvy.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop an overarching marketing strategy to increase company growth goals by achieving immediate and long-term revenue goals.
- Strategically lead the team in annual and quarterly planning including the preparation and management of budgetary expenditures.
- Enhance a metrics-driven marketing team with appropriate KPIs (e.g. conversion metrics) to report on and adjust marketing performance, with a focus on ROI & revenue growth.
- Enhance an effective demand gen program. Oversees digital marketing plans and channels, content, and creativity (partnering with design teams) to build effective digital campaigns, new product launches, and platforms.
- Exercise a data-centric approach to gather customer/user insights and use data to improve future marketing campaigns and results.
- The primary focus is on building an effective demand-gen machine, a secondary goal is to continually increase brand awareness.
- 10+ years of experience in business-to-business demand gen marketing at well-recognized brands in enterprise software and healthcare, with a widespread knowledge of the full technology marketing stack.
- 10+ years of experience in a leadership function, building and managing a marketing organization with superior ability to recruit, retain, and motivate our existing team and future talent.
- Prior experience executing a short- and long-term go-to-market strategy at a high-growth company, ideally that has scaled with double-digit annual growth to $200M in revenue and beyond.
- Skilled in marketing automation and related software such as Salesforce, Pardot, Tableau, Google Analytics, and knowledge of market trends in digital marketing technology.
- Drive conversion of net-new customers prospects using innovative marketing technology solutions to scale business growth working collaboratively with the Sales Development and Direct Sales teams.
- Experience in PE-backed ventures with an understanding of the pace, discipline, and cost-consciousness needed to scale the business effectively.
This role will work closely with key departmental and project stakeholders across the organization. Therefore, the ability to work collaboratively and effectively with all levels of management and staff within the organization is a key priority in this role.
posted by Melissa Van Rossum
This is a remote position.