Are you a data-driven marketing professional who brings a proven track record of success taking brands to the next level through effective marketing plans? Do you have expertise engaging consumers and driving traffic to brick-and-mortar stores via digital marketing?
MarketPro has collaborated with an established multi-unit medical aesthetics business specializing in non-surgical and surgical cosmetic services that are looking to energize its brand and take it to the next level. This role will create a marketing plan that builds the brand and digital marketing strategy while focusing on-demand generation to build awareness, create both online and brick and mortar traffic, and convert traffic to sales. The Vice President, Marketing will be responsible for leading the marketing organization and marketing activities. This individual will be equally creative and analytical in driving customer acquisition and retention by creating an appropriate brand expression, determining the proper marketing channels, defining all customer segments, and providing data analytics around all efforts.
- Development and execution of a comprehensive annual marketing plan that builds a long-term aspirational brand while driving short-term sales.
- Overseeing all elements of marketing: brand strategy, media, promotions, pricing, public relations, digital technology, customer loyalty, customer segmentation, competitive insights, and analytics.
- Unlocking insights on customer motivations and aspirations to ensure that the brand connects emotionally with priority customer segments.
- Creation of a demand generation digital marketing strategy resulting in increased customers and revenue. The strategy will be in support of both online and physical properties.
- Strong financial acumen to produce a marketing budget that addresses appropriate marketing mix and channel investments, measures ROI, and creates a dashboard on agreed-upon KPIs.
- Establish local store marketing initiatives, promotions, and partnerships for retail locations.
- Identify and execute tactical priorities to support the company’s rapid revenue growth.
- Build and execute plans relative to corporate positioning, market and competitive differentiation, customer segment selection, and penetration plans, and related positioning efforts.
- Lead marketing communications including branding, advertising, events, collateral materials, market research management, and website design and content either directly or on an outsourced basis.
- Provide innovative leadership and creative direction for all marketing initiatives.
- Generate ideas to grow, manage and enhance customer acquisition and loyalty.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in business, marketing, advertising, or communications.
- 8+ years marketing experience in a B2C retail environment (agency experience working with B2C retail clients can be substituted for direct retail experience).
- Emphasis on beauty, consumer, and/or healthcare sectors preferred.
- Passion for aesthetics, beauty, health.
- Proven branding and digital marketing skills that integrate both online and offline marketing tactics to drive traffic to retail locations.
- Understanding of key KPI’s including price, conversion, CAC, ROI, and LTV.
- Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels
- Strong understanding of retail market and trends
- Exceptional track record of developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives, providing personal leadership through example.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage external agency partners (public relations, creative, media, SEO, etc.)
- Strong strategic planning and analysis skills in sales, marketing, and business (competitive) strategy.
posted by Melissa Van Rossum
This is a full-time position.