MarketPro is partnering with one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the UK dedicated to 3D/CAD Architecture. We are 30+ people with offices in France (Headquarter), Munich, and Atlanta and we’ve already provided our solutions for more than 4000 professionals around the world.
Growth is a hot topic for our company, but always in a meaningful and sustainable way. The company is BCorp certified and is changing its status to become a “purpose-driven” company in 2021. We now want to accelerate this international growth, especially in North America, and are hiring a VP of Marketing. This role will be remote with a preference for Atlanta and reports to the CEO:
- As our VP of Marketing your mission will be responsible for defining and implementing our marketing strategy and building a team to go from out of our local French market.
- Based on market traction analysis, customer feedback desired differentiation, etc. and with the help of the CEO, the existing marketing team, and heads of sales and product, define the best PMF / GTM strategy and product positioning to build a strong and sustainable growth.
- Define marketing strategy to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives to reach the US in a bootstrapped company.
- Co-construct an actionable and optimized marketing plan for the department and oversee its day-to-day implementation.
- Brand positioning and communication: Develop a very clear definition of what the brand is (and isn’t) including positioning the brand relative to its competitive set.
- Define a consistent Brand identity and craft the proper messages.
- Leverage the proper communication channels to reach our targets (social media, PR, events…).
- Business development: Build strategic partnerships and work with other companies to drive user growth, awareness, or monetization.
- Build an efficient team: Build a team, internally and externally efficient for growth in a bootstrapped remote company.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years B2B SaaS Experience: SMB SaaS scaling experience with no to mid-touch strategies.
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion, etc.)
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels
- You have a deep understanding of the development of compelling marketing plans, and the capacity to lead and drive a plan with sales teams
- Experience with digital market/lead generation techniques including email, social media, chat, SEM/SEO, and blogs.
- Strategic planning: Proven strategic planning and methods
- Analysis: Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods/In-depth knowledge of data analysis
- Ability to hire A Players: Ability to identify A Players and hire and fire them to build an intercultural strong team
- Customers interviews: Customer-centric with a real desire to understand users and customers’ pain points and how we can solve them, then identify the key benefits we can offer them.
Our Culture consist of:
- Humility: Grounded people / Receive negative feedback as an opportunity / Willing to learn from others / Laugh at oneself
- Team player: Commitment/ Team interest > individual interest / Optimism / Good vibes
- Care: Genuine respect for other people / Consideration for environment and CSR
- Integrity: Honesty / Ethical Consideration
- OK with mistakes / Ambition / Extra-mile mindset / Attention to details
posted by Melissa Van Rossum
This is a remote position.