MarketPro has partnered with a fast-growing healthcare technology company that recently raised its Series A. This is brand is building healthcare’s smartest consumer experience platform, driven by a powerful, integrated data layer. Their remote-friendly team believes that health seekers deserve clarity in their healthcare journey, and provide their clients with tools that connect and empower at every level of the healthcare ecosystem.
About The Role
The VP of Marketing will be focused on building and managing highly innovative and effective marketing programs in a high-energy and high-growth start-up environment. You will execute programs that meet the company’s ambitious revenue and growth goals, with an emphasis on maximizing ROI. He/She will work closely with stakeholders across the company to develop creative and data-driven marketing strategies and thought leadership programs. You are extremely resourceful, an effective collaborator, and a great communicator. You thrive under pressure in a dynamic and fast-paced start-up environment.
As VP of Marketing, you will build and lead the function designed to take the brand through the next phase of rapid growth, including strengthening the brand and thought leadership position, product marketing, media relations, and lead generation and marketing operations.
This is the opportunity to become a key leader on a highly collaborative mission-driven team that really cares about improving the quality of healthcare. The same care that’s placed into their mission is also placed into their team members.
- Lead marketing strategy and execution through brand’s next phase of growth
- Continue to strengthen the brand and lead major thought leadership initiatives
- Build a lead generation and marketing operations engine in conjunction with the commercial team that provides predictable pipeline and revenue
- Develop differentiated marketing campaigns and project manage stakeholders to execute from end-to-end; continuously monitor campaign effectiveness to improve and optimize ROI.
- Identify new channels, technologies, partnerships, and opportunities for brand awareness and lead generation
- Manage day-to-day marketing campaign operations and performance reporting across all channels, collaborating closely with revenue-generating teams to ensure close alignment.
- Direct content strategy and oversee editorial calendar, social media, and communications schedules
- Partner with the Sales team to develop marketing strategies to engage enterprise prospects at each stage of the funnel; execute end-to-end marketing plans to completion, including measurement.
- Work with Client Success and Product to uncover data and insights on strategic accounts, identifying key opportunities and decision-makers for engagement
- Minimum 10 years of marketing experience, preferably within the healthcare and technology industries
- Driven, entrepreneurial, startup-ready
- Experience managing and scaling organizations and teams
- Prior marketing, commercial, or business development experience
- Experience in health data and/or SaaS technology preferred but not required
- Outstanding prior achievement in chosen career path or field of endeavor
- An organized and highly efficient self-starter, with an appreciation for urgency and competing deadlines
- Thrives in a challenging and dynamic business environment; proven ability to motivate and influence peers and leaders alike.
- A true team player: proven track record of working and collaborating closely with sales and product teams
- Highly skilled in managing and enforcing best practices in marketing operations and campaign measurement
- Strategic thinker with strong problem solving and analytical skills; ability to analyze and manipulate raw data for campaign purposes
posted by Melissa Van Rossum
This is a remote position.