Our client is a high-growth enterprise tech company, providing leading-edge technologies and core applications that are transforming the insurance industry. We are committed to innovation that drives growth at efficiencies at the largest insurance companies in the world. The culture is highly innovative, collaborative, and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers’ expectations.
We are seeking a Head of Growth to expand our reach and accelerate our customer acquisition efforts. Reporting to the CMO, the ideal candidate is a strategic leader, visionary, mentor, and possesses superb skills in customer acquisition, performance marketing, and data-driven decisions. This person will be responsible for growth strategy, managing growth operations, demand gen, and leading market expansion. You will help shape the future of the company by developing, managing, and executing growth strategies that achieve aggressive targets. You should have an entrepreneurial mindset, with the proven ability to build, motivate, mentor, and lead a team of highly skilled marketers. The scope of this position is global with a concentration on North America and EMEA and will initially oversee a team of 7+ people.
- Set strategic and operational plans for the growth marketing function, including goals and objectives, resources, budget, and prioritization of initiatives to maximize output.
- Build, lead and mentor a high-performing team in executing, optimizing, and measuring growth marketing, growth operations, and customer acquisition strategies against a clear set of targets.
- Build an underlying growth engine that operates at the intersection of data/science, content, storytelling, and creativity.
- Develop content marketing and demand generation campaigns/programs that generate a robust pipeline in target segments. Partner with the content marketing team to define requirements for content creation and adapt content to match each market segment and campaign.
- Test and optimize campaigns by message, channel, region, and market segment.
- Partner with sales and senior management to identify targets for account-based marketing (ABM) programs. Develop ABM strategy and execution plan for each selected account. Partner with account executives to implement a closed-loop communication strategy with key decision-makers and influencers within their accounts to generate opportunities and accelerate deal flow.
- Partner with sales operations to scale internal systems and processes for operationalizing our customer acquisition model – including milestones, hand-offs, SLAs, and KPIs.
- Establish and maintain a multi-touch attribution model that quantitatively demonstrates the department’s contribution to revenue and bookings.
- Own full-funnel reporting and analytics per customer segment and sales team.
- Refine, validate, and standardize core KPIs and performance metrics, including monitoring and scaling all metrics and channels.
- Develop insights that inform overall strategy based on measurement and analytics to understand what is working and where to pivot.
- Plan budgets that support the growth roadmap and balance growth priorities with efficiency and smart risk-taking.
- Optimize performance of existing channels and simultaneously test, explore and grow new activities and/or channels to improve results.
- 12+ years of experience in demand generation, digital marketing, and/or account-based marketing
- 8+ years of experience in enterprise software marketing, preferably B2B SaaS
- 7+ years of team management
- Analytical with a data-driven mindset, with a continuous focus on metrics, measurement, and insights that yield actionable, meaningful optimization
- Advanced experience and knowledge with digital marketing tools to optimize automated marketing and lead generation efforts, including platforms such as Google Analytics, AdWords, HubSpot, Salesforce, and the overall Martech stack
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills with strong feedback and coaching abilities
- Deep experience and understanding of product-led growth and go-to-market (GTM) strategy development and execution
- A hands-on leader who will roll up their sleeves and take on the execution function
- Endless curiosity and deep experience with using data to evaluate the efficacy of inbound, digital marketing, account-based marketing, and new logo acquisition
- Ability to be both strategically analytical and operations focused while also providing strong oversight of tactical responsibilities
- Innovative thinker with a passion for generating new ideas, nurturing a culture of creativity, and continuing to raise the bar on business performance
- Effective and mature communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing
- Exceptional leadership skills and proven ability to attract, develop, coach, and retain top talent
- Experience with collaborating closely across different teams to handle multiple tasks and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Strong decision-making, organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills to map innovative solutions to complex problems
posted by Melissa Van Rossum
This is a remote position.