MarketPro, the leading marketing executive search firm has partnered with a rapidly growing healthcare technology company with a mission to connect and improve patient outcomes. We are seeking to hire a modern, digitally savvy Chief Marketing Officer. Our client is focused on building one of the most valuable healthcare technology company in the world. This position can be remote-with a preference to be in Atlanta, San Francisco, Boston, or Philly.
This is an opportunity to work and be a part of a highly collaborative team that is passionate about creating transformative change in healthcare. While we have an exceptionally high bar, our hiring criteria are simple: we look for people who are smart, nice and get things done. After bringing these people on board, we invest heavily in them, rapidly expanding their responsibilities as the company grows.
As Head of Marketing, you will build and lead the function designed to take the brand through our next phase of rapid growth, including strengthening the company’s brand and thought leadership position, product marketing, media relations, and lead generation and marketing operations. To be successful in this role, you will need to be as excited about strategic planning and team management as you are about analytics and measurement of results. Based on the annual Go-to-Market-Strategy, you will create a marketing plan to support the ambitious revenue goals in North America.
- Lead marketing strategy and execution through the company’s next phase of growth
- Continue to strengthen the company’s brand and lead major thought leadership initiatives, from health data summits to building out a content strategy to position the brand as the leading thinker in real-world data strategy
- Refine our approach to product marketing in close collaboration with the product and commercial teams, and shape that marketing to fit different segments of the market and the buying experience of our customers
- Lead company’s media strategy, including being the first point of contact for press and media inquiries, as well as defining our approach to press releases and publicity
- Build a lead generation and marketing operations engine in conjunction with the commercial team that provides predictable pipeline and revenue
- 10+ year in B2B marketing, commercial, and business development experience strongly preferred, but not required
- Experience leading marketing in a health data and/or SAAS technology preferred but not required
- Outstanding prior achievement and proven track record
- Knowledge of the modern marketing stack: SalesForce.com, Marketo, LinkedIn, and various PPC channels relevant in reaching B2B audiences.
- Experience with digital market/lead generation techniques including email, social media, chat, SEM/SEO, and blogs.
- Solution-oriented recommendations combining analytics and imagination to drive marketing strategies.
- Solid experience managing budgets across multiple departments, establishing effective metrics and business processes.
- Ability to work as an integral part of a geographically dispersed team that requires you to work a flexible schedule and occasional travel.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based organization, collaborate cross-functionally, and build alignment around goals and objectives.
- Proven track record delivering innovative, creative, and integrated marketing plans that increase awareness, and drive demand generation. Demonstrated experience reporting on plan results to executives
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
posted by Melissa Van Rossum
This is a full-time position.