MarketPro, the leading marketing executive search firm has partnered with one of the world leaders in medical devices. They are helping over 10 million respiratory patients in 75 countries. The organization’s products play a critical role in hospital emergency, acute, and critical care units worldwide. Due to significant growth, we are in search of the next Head of Marketing.
The Head of Marketing, North America plays a vital role in providing leadership in the implementation of the strategic plan and growth initiatives. The successful candidate will create, plan, direct and manage commercial strategies and activities to drive the 3 – 5 year strategic plan for North America. This role works closely with Global Marketing, Medical Affairs, Sales, Manufacturing, and Regulatory. In this role, you will be responsible for leading and developing a team comprised of Clinical Education, Business Analytics, Commercial Enablement, Strategic Initiatives, and North American Marketing functions.
- Lead team to develop & implement strategic programs that enable achievement of business goals
- Develop and execute Acute Care Marketing plan, strategies, and tactics in North America
- Develop and execute demand generation activities to drive profitable growth, implement key market share analytics to assist business development
- Provide leadership and support the implementation and launch of new segments, strategies, and products in North Americas.
- Determine product pricing strategy to properly position the technology within the market place; works with sales, marketing, and clinical organizations, internal and Third-party, to validate sales forecasts
- Define the appropriate organizational structure to support the short-term and long-term goals of the business. Develop the talent of the team, elevating our overall marketing skills through leadership, training, and best practice sharing.
- Participate in key technical meetings; collaborate with Key Opinion Leaders to understand the voice of the customer and to gain market share for category.
- Oversee communications including branding, public relations, advertising, trade shows, seminars and events, market research management, and website design and content.
- Direct the planning and delivery of all digital marketing activities, including market segment promotional programs, demand creation, and lead generation.
- Analyze business trends, market dynamics’ and reports to the team to determine business growth opportunities
- Establish and maintain professional business relations with end-user customers, payers, hospital managers, distributors, consultants, vendors, and trade contacts.
- Develop and lead other special projects as required and requested
- 10+ years of experience in Marketing, Sales, or related field, with experience leading marketing organizations.
- Outstanding analytical skills, a high degree of intellectual curiosity, and the ability to engage with other senior leaders in addressing complex business issues
- Demonstrable track record of displaying good judgment in business decisions and ethical business behavior
- Must have a high level of professional drive, motivation, energy, and entrepreneurship, consistently taking initiative to drive business performance
- Must have experience and have demonstrated success in working with field sales organizations.
- Proven track record of strategic plan development and execution, leading to market share growth
- Success in driving a metrics-based and highly accountable marketing function.
- Experience developing and building sustainable growth infrastructure
- Bachelor’s degree required. Masters of Business Administration preferred.
- Experience marketing medical devices
- Experience within a global manufacturing organization, including exposure to R&D/Engineering, Sales/Marketing, Medical Affairs, and Operations/Manufacturing.
- Experience in working with a broad range of customer stakeholders including MDs, nursing, respiratory, and more and across multiple hospital segments/call points including ICU, ED, OR, and more
posted by Melissa Van Rossum
This is a full-time position.