Great things are happening at MarketPro, one of today’s leading executive search firms that specializes in the placement of marketing talent across the US. Our Atlanta office is rapidly expanding and we are looking for a qualified Junior Recruiter. Just as the name suggests, our team of recruiters is comprised of marketing professionals who now find talent for top Fortune 500 Companies. Simply put, we know these jobs because we’ve done them!
Do you have a marketing background and you always wanted to get into recruiting? Do enjoy networking? Do you have experience recruiting marketing and advertising professionals? If so, this is a great opportunity for you!
The Junior Recruiter will support the senior recruiting team on all talent acquisition efforts. He/She operates as a consultant to assigned accounts with responsibility for attaining top talent that exceeds the expectations of our clients.
- Research and identify qualified candidates per clients’ needs
- Build and maintain networks/pipelines to find qualified passive candidates for specific marketing verticals
- Review resumes for appropriateness of experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Research and recommend new ways of using the Internet, social and professional networking sites, and other position appropriate venues and for recruitment.
- Conduct prescreening and behavioral interviews to evaluate whether applicants meet position requirements.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Partner with account managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans, candidate profiles, and market-specific needs.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, and employees.
- Maintain all pertinent data in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Prior internship experience in marketing, advertising, communications, and/or recruiting experience
- Ability to meet and exceed metric-based expectations.
- Ability to thrive in a high-performance inside a team environment.
- Proven skills building and maintaining relationships with networks/pipeline
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and communication skills are a must.
- Ability to remain flexible under varying deadlines and recruiting focuses.
- Must have an appreciation for urgency along with attention to detail.
posted by Melissa Van Rossum
This is a full-time position.