MarketPro, the leading marketing executive search firm has partnered with a fast-growing European-based SaaS company that is looking for a leader who can build out US-based marketing. This executive-level role will effectively be the CMO for the US and NA.
Our client empowers financial institutions to accelerate their digital transformation and effectively compete in a digital-first world. The Head of Marketing will lead and enable growth in the US through modern marketing best practices including marketing strategy, brand positioning, and building the US-based marketing engine.
As Head of Marketing, you are a driving force of this digital banking revolution in North America. You lead the way by defining a marketing strategy that positions the company as the thought leader in digital banking and as the innovation partner for financial services customers. You will continuously keep the brand top of mind and drive demand for our solutions. Based in the Eastern time zone, you will work closely with the NA leadership and sales team as well as with the European HQ marketing team. He/She will own all NA marketing, including; demand generation, brand, marketing operations, market analysis and strategy, marketing communications, digital marketing, public relations, and salesforce enablement
To be successful in this role, you will need to be as excited about strategic planning and team management as you are about analytics and measurement of results. Based on the annual Go-to-Market-Strategy, you will create a marketing plan to support the ambitious revenue goals in North America. A deep understanding of the Fintech landscape and ecosystem, the company’s key market segment, the customers, propositions, products, and competitors will contribute to your performance.
- You will create awareness and thought leadership for the brand by creating relevant and credible stories. As well, you’ll implement a successful PR and social media strategy that delivers value to those seeking to digitally transform their banking experience.
- You will lead integrated account-based demand generation programs, working closely with our regional sales teams aligning to their business goals. On a daily basis, you will work with our (Partner) Account Managers, as well as with our partner ecosystem—solution providers and system integrators—for building compelling “for and through” marketing campaigns and activities for developing joint business for the brand and our partners.
- You will execute customer and partner communications campaigns such as webinars, user conferences, round tables.
- Working closely with the global marketing team you will improve the conversion of all PPC channels as well as engagement and conversion of the website.
The ideal candidate will and should have the following:
- You bring more than 10 years of experience in marketing enterprise software solutions;
- You have had proven success in PR and social media as a means to position the brand and its solutions;
- You have a deep understanding of the development of compelling marketing plans, and the capacity to lead and drive a plan with sales teams;
- You have experience with managing partner marketing;
- Knowledge of the modern marketing stack: SalesForce.com, Marketo, LinkedIn, and various PPC channels relevant in reaching B2B audiences;
- Experience with digital market/lead generation techniques including email, social media, chat, SEM/SEO, and blogs.
- Solution-oriented recommendations combining analytics and imagination to drive marketing strategies.
- Solid experience managing budgets across multiple departments, establishing effective metrics and business processes.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based organization, collaborate cross-functionally, and build alignment around goals and objectives.
- Proven track record delivering innovative, creative, and integrated marketing plans that increase awareness, and drive demand generation. Demonstrated experience reporting on plan results to executives
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
You will thrive if you have…
- A positive, self-starter attitude!
- A hunger to make an impact;
- Strong analytical skills with a focus on details;
- Motivation to educate stakeholders;
- Ability to work as an integral part of a geographically-dispersed team that requires you to work a flexible schedule and occasional travel;
- Excellent verbal and written communications, including the ability to explain analysis to business audiences and effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization
posted by Melissa Van Rossum
This is a remote position.