MarketPro, the leading marketing executive search firm has partnered with a top consumer brand in Atlanta, GA in search of a contract Administrative Assistant for a long term contract assignment. The Administrative Assistant performs full administrative and general office duties in support of a Director and/or department. This is an entry-level role Admin role supporting the communications department. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to grow into a Communications Specialist.
Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities include:
- 30% – Performs clerical duties such as typing, note-taking, and managing daily mail to make certain that order is maintained within the office or department and documents are accurate; Responsible for establishing and maintaining official documents and records in appropriate files to ensure organization of materials.
- 30% – Schedules and coordinates appointments and makes arrangements for meetings, conferences, and travel to ensure effective management of supervisor’s/department’s calendar.
- 25% – Prepares routine letters, memorandums, agendas, presentations, forms, etc. Maintains Director’s email and voicemail correspondence to maintain adequate and timely communication;
- 15% – Screens telephone calls and resolves or refers them as appropriate; assists with some light accounting/budget review.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications
- 1+ year of Admin/ Support experience in a fast-paced environment; marketing and/communications agency experience preferred
- Experience using business-related tools including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access Lotus Notes, and the Internet.
- Strong understanding of project management
- Strong written/verbal communication skills, strong organizational skills, and attention to detail, & strong interpersonal skills.
- Skills in operating office equipment (e.g., Zoom, fax, copier, phone, etc.)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, resilient to adversity, and adapting with flexibility
- Comfortable working with senior leaders across the organization, making recommendations and creating executive updates
- Ability to effectively work across multiple projects and initiatives, with a constant need to prioritize based on outcomes
posted by Melissa Van Rossum
This is a contract position.