MarketPro, the leading marketing executive search firm has partnered with one of the largest providers of cloud base QuickBooks hosting and Sage hosting to businesses all around the world, delivering the highest level of performance, security, and customer service. They utilize the best technology to host mission-critical applications and software on secure dedicated servers that you can access remotely on your internet-connect device from anywhere at a low cost and high quality. Due to significant growth, we are in search of the next Director, Marketing & Demand Gen to elevate our marketing and overall brand to the next level.
Our marketing leader will be charged with elevating all marketing activities, with a specific focus on growing leads with modern demand generation best practices and execution. This B2B/SaaS marketing leader will be a player-coach, a brilliant strategist, and a proven executor. This role will report to the CEO.
● Optimize the entire demand generation funnel to the cost-efficiently drive sales pipeline.
● Build and manage a modern, measurable demand gen strategy that includes SEO, SEM/Paid Search, Paid Social, Conversion Optimization, Events, Email Marketing, and Public Relations.
● Design integrated campaigns to drive top of the funnel leads and optimize the middle of the funnel and bottom of the funnel opportunities.
● Work to develop materials relevant to lead qualification and nurturing.
● Develop marketing programs, including webinars, online demos, gated content, etc. to capture new leads.
● Partner with our inside sales team/sales development representatives (SDR) team to prioritize, qualify and score leads, and support SDR prospecting programs.
● Lead, mentor, and develop the marketing team. Recruit and train new team members.
● Guide overall marketing department activities, which include lead gen efforts (content syndication/digital/social), sales enablement efforts, business development efforts, influencer/PR efforts, events, and more to grow footprint in the short- and long-term.
● Provide strategic guidance for marketing/sales efforts related to competitor analysis/differentiation, messaging, and value propositions.
● Coordinate and proactively communicate closely with other Sales, Product, and IT team members to ensure cross-collaboration, information sharing, campaign organization/efficiency, and improved quality deliverables.
● A quantitative and creative leader who puts the customer in the middle of everything.
● Experience creating and running multi-channel demand generation campaigns.
● Expertise in Search Engine Optimization and Conversion Rate Optimization
● Expertise in marketing automation and marketing operations – email campaigns, landing page development, lead nurturing, etc.
● Experience working with marketing automation and CRM solutions are a must-have.
● Marketing/business leader with expert knowledge of technology industry/business trends.
● Demonstrated track record of development and execution of innovative strategies to meet short- and long-term objectives.
● Entrepreneurial self-starter who can handle multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion effectively in a high-energy company environment
● Deep analytical mind who obsessively tracks and improves KPIs.
● Familiarity with persona building, messaging, and brand building.
● Able to meet deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, loosely structured, highly dynamic environment.
● Inspire team members to push boundaries, discover new approaches, test new tools, and take calculated risks to produce high-impact results.
● Forward-thinking, growth-minded collaborative partner with strong communication skills, accountability, and responsiveness.
● Obsessed with metrics, data, and performance; able to flex and be a team player.
● Ability to work virtually and work independently
posted by Melissa Van Rossum
This is a remote position.