Are you looking for your next big opportunity—would developing and executing Global Public Relations for an innovative, fast-growing, global, pre-IPO company that’s focused on helping the world become a better place spark your interest?
MarketPro, the leading marketing executive search firm has partnered with a fast-growing SaaS company in Atlanta that is enabling the world’s leading manufacturers to create economic and environmental value by capitalizing on major market disruption. Leading manufacturing brands across diverse industries are shifting from selling products to selling products as a service (PaaS)—a digital transformation called servitization – and this brand is at the forefront of this massive shift. This is a unique opportunity to be part of once-in-a-lifetime market disruption.
As a part of this growth, we are seeking a Global Public Relations Manager to join the fast-growing, global marketing team to help take the brand to the next level of maturity, sophistication, and global awareness. The ideal candidate will have a creative mindset, big ideas, strong judgment, a strategic mind, a global perspective, a love for storytelling, and a passion for delivering value. He or she should have extensive global media relations and PR agency management experience and a proven track record of creating compelling narratives that resonate with top business and trade media to increase brand presence, relevance, and differentiation for pre-IPO or publicly traded pioneering technology and SaaS companies.
Reporting to the CMO, this global PR leader will partner with executives, a wide range of internal teams, and external agencies to develop and execute messaging and PR strategy and programs. This highly visible role is responsible for global public relations, industry analyst relations, influencer relations, speaker operation and will work closely with our investor relations team over time. The ideal candidate must be a strong collaborator who can work cross-functionally and manage people to grow and build teams to scale.
- Secure more high-quality and highly relevant media coverage than competitors”. Quality of coverage is more important than quantity.
- Establish productive relationships with industry analysts and key industry influencers.
- Add: “Increase social media followers and engagement via provocative messaging and content
- Utilize traditional and social, and influencer relationships to shape the market dialog
- Partner with executive leadership to create compelling thought leadership narratives and to influence strategy and messaging in major launches, announcements, and initiatives.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with journalists, industry analysts, and key influencers to improve brand presence, relevance, and differentiation with target buyers.
- Enable employees to be ambassadors of the brand through an internal speaking enablement program and social media programs.
- Partner closely with marketing and communications, senior leadership, sales, customer success, and other functions to maximize media coverage.
- Manage PR operations including media placement pipeline, editorial calendar, media placement analysis.
- BA/BS in marketing, communications, journalism or a related discipline.
- 6-10 years of PR experience with a minimum of 3 years of experience with global PR responsibility
- A minimum of 5 years of public relations and/or corporate communications experience with a B2B software company or public relations agency serving similar clients.
- Proven track record of securing media coverage with business and trade publications, social media, and industry analysts.
- Expert writer and editor for a variety of traditional PR, editorial and social media channels.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, dynamic, make it happen company culture
- Experience tracking and analyzing competitive media coverage and calculating return on PR investment.
- Passion for writing, verbal communications, and a natural storyteller who can create high-value content that is highly relevant to our target buyers.
- Maintains a strong network of industry analysts and business and trade media contacts.
- Understanding of technology and SaaS businesses and the ability to effectively communicate complex subject matter regardless of the channel/tactic/media.
- Demonstrated experience building global PR programs and campaigns that meet company goals and deliver measurable results.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves in a deadline-driven environment while managing teams and relationships with empathy and a positive attitude.
posted by Melissa Van Rossum
This is a full-time direct hire.