MarketPro, the leading marketing executive search firm has partnered with a leading hospitality brand whose mission is to enrich the lives of those they serve with compassion and integrity. Headquartered in Nashville, TN, our client is ready to hire a dynamic Senior Email Marketing Manager. We’re a rapidly growing team seeking creative, collaborative, and hard-working individuals that can help take us to the next level.
The Senior Email Marketing Manager will partner with the Director, Direct Response for the planning, development, execution, and analysis of Corporate Email campaigns focusing on marketing, community, newsletter, retention, lead nurture, and other email campaigns along with the corporate SMS Texting program.
The Senior Email Marketing Manager will lead a team of Email Specialists leveraging an Enterprise level Email Service Platform (ESP) and work closely with internal partners (Marketing, IT, Resident & Family, and Sales) in developing new email campaigns that help to achieve the organization’s goals using a data-driven test and learn approach.
- Develops and manages campaigns driving responses, visits, and ultimately Move-Ins using best practices in Email marketing and SMS Texting strategies driving lead management, and customer lifecycle management.
- Manages a team of direct reports in day to day operations of the department by providing direction and coaching in achieving campaign goals. Is also responsible for the development, mentoring, and growth of their direct reports.
- Partners with internal departments (sales, HR, etc.) to identify with campaign goals, content requirements, analytics for email or SMS Texting campaigns, then works with internal Marketing teams to obtain all the assets necessary launch campaigns.
- Partners with the Marketing Automation Campaign Manager (CRM) to define data opportunities and execute strategies for automated, triggered, and manually sent communications.
- Maximizes the usage of Enterprise Email Service Platform ESP achieving full utilization of all the platform capabilities along with analytics for all programs.
- Manages multiple aspects of email delivery, including campaign strategy, development of creative briefs, audience segmentation, creative review, and email deployment.
- Creates email channel reporting and delivers ongoing analysis of campaigns and initiatives with actionable recommendations to continually optimize brand’s email programs.
- Leads the development and execution of a test & learn roadmap to produce actionable learnings.
- Stays current with email automation best practices and general innovations and assesses applicability to the brand’s email program.
- Provides leadership and collaborates with key players to align the email program with the brand’s overall customer experience and brand strategy.
- Accountable for quality execution and timeliness of all email projects and campaigns along with the improvement of Campaign effectiveness through A/B and multivariate testing
- Minimum of 5 years of experience developing and leading successful Enterprise level B2C customer acquisition and retention email strategies through an ESP.
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent education
- Experience using an Enterprise-level Email Service Platform (ESP) (i.e. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, etc.). (required)
- Deep understanding of all aspects of email marketing including business strategy, creative development, deliverability, testing and optimization, database segmentation, data analytics, mobile optimization, CAN-SPAM, and other compliance regulations.
- Experience with coding in HTML for email preferred.
- Knowledge of test and learn practices (A/B Testing, Multivariate Testing, etc.).
- Solid problem-solving experience and ability to resolve issues.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, especially Excel.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Photoshop and Illustrator.
posted by Melissa Van Rossum
This is a full-time direct hire.