Are you a strong designer with a deep understanding of brands?
Can you develop winning online creative but also understand how an instore banner needs to work?
MarketPro, the leading marketing executive search firm has partnered with a privately-held, family-owned home décor and accessories company in Atlanta. Our client is looking for a strong creative director to help develop and drive brands forward. We need a creative leader to help us develop and create compelling creative concepts for online and off with a little of everything from digital to video to print.
This role is responsible for helping develop the brand identities across our business and developing creative for the brands. Currently, it has two direct reports.
What you will be doing:
- Translating our marketing goals into exceptional creativity across all mediums. One day you might work on web design for a new section of our site, sign off on the newest social media video we’ve created, design a PowerPoint presentation for a key customer, and develop a postcard design for a new product.
- Creating a long-term strategy to develop our brands over time.
- Helping drive all creative decisions from the voice to the color palette to the fonts by brand.
- Layering a long brand history into future designs.
- Wearing a lot of hats. This is a fast-growing business that is all hands-on deck. We need great creativity from someone who is willing to do what’s needed to get it done.
What you have done in the past:
- Strong creative background shown through examples of online and offline creative you has done in the past.
- Deep understanding of digital creative – experience designing for websites, developing social creative, and creating a video.
- Demonstrated understanding of brands and how to grow them through creativity. Ability to create multiple brands with unique personalities at the same time.
- Teamwork and leadership abilities. This role will interact across the business with various brand owners to help improve/drive their brand.
- Five plus years of creative experience in an agency or within a brand. Experience managing others a plus.
- Strong understanding of Adobe’s creative suite (or similar).
Background & Requirements:
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in product design or related field and/or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of creative experience; 3-5 years of senior creative management experience preferred.
- Portfolio featuring a wide range of award-worthy creative work.
- A portfolio of creative that includes online UX, video, email, print, and social media advertising.
- A campaign example that shows how you view brand building within a business.
posted by Melissa Van Rossum
This is a full-time direct hire.