MarketPro, the leading marketing executive search firm has partnered with one of the nation’s top outdoor lifestyle brands. Together we are looking for a dynamic Vice President of Marketing to elevate the brand through multiple channels. Reporting to the COO, this B2C outdoor enthusiast will be a player-coach, a brilliant strategist, and a proven executor.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with the executive team, the VP develops short- and long-term strategies and goals to meet specified targets.
- The VP is responsible for developing and overseeing the marketing budget and implementing marketing strategies.
- Supervises the development of marketing materials to maintain a consistent brand and enhance the company’s image and public awareness.
- Demonstrated leadership skills are required but must be equally comfortable taking initiative and operating in a hands-on manner.
- Capable of handling multiple projects at once and operating effectively in a high-pressure environment.
- Must evaluate market conditions. Keep up-to-date on marketing trends and demographics of customers. Develop benchmarks to measure effectiveness, communicating with the executive team.
- Additional responsibilities are online marketing, events, public relations, direct marketing, advertising campaigns, and creative services.
- Manage trade show booth to include design and set up. Ensure trade show readiness to include advertising, promotions, corporate show theme, and materials.
- Identify and capitalize on value partnerships, whether Licensing or Sales related – or both. Work with appropriate Team members to prepare, meet, and sell these partnerships. Travel as necessary.
- Must have a deep interest in the evolution of the digital media landscape and how that change affects consumer behavior.
- Perform additional duties as needed.
- Critical Thinking
- Digital & Traditional Marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree (post-graduate degree in marketing/design)
- 10+ years of experience in a senior marketing position.
- Other requirements may include a proven track record of developing effective marketing strategies and meeting targets, and strategic planning, and public relations experience.
posted by Melissa Van Rossum
This is a full-time direct hire.