MarketPro, the leading marketing executive search firm has partnered with a leading consumer services brand whose mission is to enrich the lives of those they serve with compassion and integrity. Headquartered in Nashville, TN our client is ready to hire their next Marketing Automation Campaign Manager. This is your opportunity to join the #1 market leader that has grown at record speed over the past few years. This brand is heavily investing in marketing as they are committed to the goal of becoming a national marketing powerhouse!
The Marketing Automation Campaign Manager will partner with the Director, Direct Response for the development, execution, and analysis of all company email marketing campaigns. Leading a team of Email Specialists, the Marketing Automation Campaign Manager will work closely with internal partners (Marketing, IT, Resident & Family and Sales) to align on campaign goals, develop new campaigns, and continuously improve the current program KPIs through testing and analysis.
- Manages multiple aspects of email delivery, including campaign strategy, development of creative briefs, audience segmentation, creative review, and email deployment.
- Develops effective email strategies to acquire, nurture, and retain leads and residents.
- Partners with the Marketing Automation Campaign Manager (CRM) to define data opportunities and execute strategies for automated, triggered and manually sent communications.
- Creates email channel reporting and deliver an ongoing analysis of campaigns and initiatives with actionable recommendations to continually optimize all email programs.
- Leads the development and execution of a test & learn roadmap to produce actionable learnings.
- Stays current with email automation best practices and general innovations and assess applicability to the email program.
- Provides leadership and collaborate with key players to align the email program with the overall customer experience and brand strategy.
- Accountable for quality execution and timeliness of all email projects and campaigns.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience developing and leading successful customer acquisition and retention email strategies; enterprise-level preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Experience using a marketing automation tool required (i.e. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, etc.).
- Deep understanding of all aspects of email marketing including business strategy, creative development, deliverability, testing and optimization, database segmentation, data analytics, mobile optimization, CAN-SPAM, and other compliance regulations.
- Experience with coding in HTML for email, preferred.
- Knowledge of test and learn practices (A/B Testing, Multivariate Testing, etc.).
- Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Photoshop and Illustrator.
Certifications, Licenses, and Other Special Requirements
- Eloqua certification preferred.
- Uses strong analytic skills and an in-depth understanding of the organization and the business in order to handle arising problems and issues. Solves diverse problems using solid analytical skills where limited precedents/guidelines exist.
posted by Melissa Van Rossum
This is a full-time direct hire.