Would leading a high-performance global brand and communication team for a fast-growing, international, pre-IPO company that’s focused on helping the world become a better place pique you interest?
MarketPro, a marketing executive search firm, has partnered with a fast-growing SaaS brand that’s enabling the world’s most respected manufacturers to create economic, operational and environmental value by capitalizing on a major market disruption. Leading manufacturing brands around the world are shifting from selling products to selling Product-as-a-Service (PaaS)—a digital transformation called servitization—and this organization is at the forefront of this massive shift.
This industry leader builds award winning, innovative SaaS solutions that enable manufacturers to accelerate their journeys to PaaS by optimizing the performance of their service operations and maximizing the uptime of the products they sell.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a once-in-a-lifetime market disruption and have a meaningful impact on the success of a company where brand is one of the primary pillars driving company growth.
We are in search of an exceptional Brand and communication leader within Atlanta, GA or major east coast cities to take our global brand the next level of maturity and sophistication to improve presence, relevance and differentiation with key audiences to include prospective buyers, investors, industry influencers, employees and future employees.
The ideal candidate will drive brand positioning, development and management, as well as develop creative strategy and messaging. Our Brand and Communication Leader will build and lead an exceptional team of dynamic marketing communication, social media, brand and creative professionals to develop the branding, marketing content and communications that positions brand as the thought and market leader. Reporting to our CMO, you will work closely with our global teams and our Executive Committee to extend brand’s thought and market leadership.
• Own and lead brand identity and ensure consistency across all communication channels, campaigns and assets.
• Lead all aspects of brand and communication in key markets around the world.
• Lead the process to re-positioning our global brand to maximize presence, relevance and differentiation with target buyers and influencers.
• Partner across Field Marketing, Product Marketing, Customer Marketing, Demand Generation, Products and Employee Success to streamline processes and offerings that support shared internal and external customers.
• Lead a team responsible for creative services, marketing content, digital marketing, internal and external communication and digital marketing.
• Manage global agency selection, training, and ongoing relationships.
• Manage brand global communications focusing on prospective buyers, employees, investors, and the company’s global employee base.
• Advise executive committee on marketing and communications strategy, and brand investments.
• Lead brand creative services department as well as external resources to deliver innovative digital media programs and events that capture the attention of our industry
• Create innovative design direction across digital media experiences that map to planned user experiences and brand guidelines.
• 15+ years of experience in global software and/or SaaS branding and communication with a minimum of three years of experience at a director level leading global brand and communication.
• Proven track-record of unifying, transforming, and elevating and re-positioning the brands of complex B2B businesses.
• Detail-oriented project manager with an eye for great design and can manage both internal and external resources.
• Experience refining, evolving and deploying a global brand and messaging architecture that is highly relevant to our target buyers.
• Developing new types of content and communication vehicles designed to answer buyers’ questions and accelerate their buying cycles.
• Serving as an internal consultant for the creation of all marketing content to include whitepapers, videos, blog posts, press releases, info graphics, etc.
• Supporting conferences and events by developing trade show messaging, design and content.
• Demonstrated communications expertise with exceptional verbal communication skills and a clear and persuasive writing style
• Proven track record of hiring, mentoring, and retaining world-class marketing talent to include internal team members, freelance graphic designers, writers, videographers and agencies.
• Experience across key brand and communication disciplines including video, marketing content creation, digital marketing, regional websites and social media.
• Ability to organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and have an immediate impact in a high-growth, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
• Must be a creative, flexible, hands-on marketer that’s comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever it takes to get the job done even in the face of time, budget, and resource constraints.
• Strong budget management and marketing measurement skills with experience achieving best-in-class Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) ratios and proven record of managing budgets preferably in excess of $1 million annually
• Undergraduate degree in journalism, public relations, marketing, communication, business or related discipline. MBA or advanced degree is a plus.
• Working knowledge of relevant technologies to include CRM, Marketing Automation, HTML, WordPress and graphic design tools, such as Adobe Creative software.
What You Can Expect From Company
• The opportunity to part of something big, something that matters and something bigger than yourself by helping the world’s leading manufacturers transform from selling product to selling Product-as-a-Service (PaaS), which creates significant financial and environmental value.
• The pace and excitement of working for a truly global, fast growing pre-IPO company in a fun, passionate and collaborative workplace.
• The opportunity to be surrounded by smart, motivated and enthusiastic team members who are passionate about pushing each other to do their best work possible.
posted by Melissa Van Rossum
This is a full-time direct hire.