MarketPro, a marketing executive search firm, has partnered with a private, not-for-profit hospital system affiliated with one of the nation’s Top 10 public research universities and part of the most comprehensive health center in the Southeast. They have hospitals in Jacksonville and Gainesville and consistently earn Top 50 in multiple medical specialties. Indeed also included them on their 2018 Top-Rated Workplaces for hospitals, which recognizes the 25 Best Hospitals in the nation.
As apart of this growth and sustained excellence, we’re seeking an Assistant Vice President of Marketing to join their team. With responsibility for owning the brand, public relations, strategic communications, creative services, and web services / digital.
Specific Job Duties:
- Shapes brand strategy to elevate the hospital’s reputation on local, state and national levels across its clinical care, research and teaching missions.
- Directs the development and implementation of the organization’s brand positioning and marketing plans and associated investments to support the priority objectives and programs of the hospital enterprise and build awareness, preference, volumes and market share.
- Develops marketing strategies for regional outreach to enhance referring physician relationships and health promotion initiatives.
- Plays a key role in fostering positive relationships with affiliates throughout the state.
- Ensures efficient and effective client management relations and integrates marketing, public relations and communications efforts across various lines of business and across missions to ensure synergy with system-focused efforts.
- Has direct oversight of the budget.
- Responsible for tracking results and effectiveness of efforts through analysis of key metrics and for ensuring brand consistency at all levels of the organization.
- Reporting to the AVP of Marketing is an assistant director of recruitment/health colleges, 5 marketing managers, 2 marketing coordinators, a marketing content writer, and a marketing assistant.
- Bachelor’s Degree Integrated Marketing, Advertising, PR, Communications or related areas
- 8 years of direct/progressive marketing management preferably in a health care setting
- Must have demonstrated success leading brand strategy, marketing research and planning, and advertising campaigns aimed at driving growth in a complex, matrixed organization to support institutional goals, including experience leading agency relationships, leveraging digital and social platforms, and managing budgets.
- Must demonstrate high attention to detail and possess strong organizational, planning and analytical skills, along with the ability to track performance to assess effectiveness vis-à-vis key performance indicators.
- Must demonstrate the ability to solve problems, build relationships with internal and external audiences and affiliates, and work independently.
- Quick learner with an interest in healthcare
- Excellent interpersonal, team-oriented skills
- Master’s Degree
- Previous Academic Health Center Exp
- Experience in healthcare
posted by Melissa Van Rossum
This is a full-time direct hire.