MarketPro has partnered with a startup in San Francisco, California that provides cloud-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Project Management software to small businesses. They are the most widely deployed CRM application. The organization is in search for a top-notch Senior Product Marketing Manager to join an energetic and growing marketing team.
This individual will be a self-starter, highly motivated, and have a deep working knowledge of the CRM and Martech markets. The ability to create compelling messaging and differentiated content assets to support awareness creation and demand generation for all go-to-market channels, is a core competency.
- Work cross-functionally with Product Management, Product Engineering, Sales and Marketing to define target personas in vertical markets and develop content and messaging to reach them.
- Develop market analysis including market research, market problem definition, market sizing and business competitive analysis resulting in a market requirements document that feeds into the product strategy.
- Manage the product release / launch process.
- Work with Analyst Relations to proactively engage the industry analyst community, to educate them on the organization’s future road map and to drive favorable positioning in analysts’ respective annual reports.
- In conjunction with executive management, serve as the company’s spokesperson to internal organizations, customers, partners, industry analysts and press.
- Work closely with the Sales and Services teams to identify customers to be nurtured as customer references.
- Work closely with the Sales teams to align marketing resources to support sales in identifying and closing opportunities.
- Highly motivated energetic self-starter, passionate and deeply knowledgeable about the CRM and Martech markets, with a strong vision on where the markets are headed.
- 3-5 years experience in enterprise SaaS product marketing
- Strong analytical, communication, organizational, presentation and leadership skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, qualitative analysis skills, and project management skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with experience leading cross functional teams and interacting with technical, non-technical, professional, and executive levels.
- Undergraduate business or technical degree a must; post graduate preferred.
posted by Melissa Van Rossum
This is a full-time direct hire.