MarketPro has partnered with a fast-growing marketing technology company that helps small business owners take control of their web presence, see and strengthen all their digital marketing activities, generate more leads and stop wasting money on underperforming channels.
In an effort to accelerate growth, we are in search of a dynamic Vice President of Marketing. This marketing executive will be charged with elevating the brand and improving demand generation efforts. Reporting to the CEO, this B2B/SaaS marketing leader will be a player-coach, a brilliant strategist and a proven executor.
- Optimize the entire demand generation funnel to cost-efficiently drive sales pipeline.
- Build and manage a modern, measurable demand gen strategy that includes SEO, SEM/Paid Search, Paid Social, Conversion Optimization, Events, Email Marketing, and Public Relations.
- Design integrated campaigns to drive top of the funnel (ToFu) leads and optimize middle of the funnel (MiFu) and bottom of the funnel (BoFu) opportunities.
- Work with product, content and customer marketing teams to develop materials relevant to lead qualification and nurturing.
- Develop marketing programs, including webinars, online demos, gated content, etc to capture new leads.
- Partner with our sales development representatives (SDR) team to prioritize, qualify and score leads, and support SDR prospecting programs.
- Lead, mentor and develop the marketing team. Recruit and train new team members.
- Guide overall marketing department activities, which include lead gen efforts (content syndication/digital/social), sales enablement efforts, business development efforts, influencer/PR efforts, events, and more to grow footprint in the short- and long-term.
- Provide strategic guidance for marketing/sales efforts related to competitor analysis/differentiation, messaging and value propositions.
- Coordinate and proactively communicate closely with other Sales, Product, and IT team members to ensure cross-collaboration, information sharing, campaign organization/efficiency, and improved quality deliverables.
- Quantitative and creative leader who puts the customer in the middle of everything.
- Experience creating and running multi-channel demand generation campaigns.
- Expertise in Search Engine Optimization and Conversion Rate Optimization
- Expertise in marketing automation and marketing operations – email campaigns, landing page development, lead nurturing, etc. using HubSpot.
- Holds certifications from Hubspot Academy
- Experience working with marketing automation and CRM solutions a must have.
- Experience working with Optimizely, Hotjar and other CRO platforms is a big plus.
- Marketing/business leader with expert knowledge of technology industry/business trends.
- Demonstrated track record of development and execution of innovative strategies to meet short- and long-term objectives.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who can handle multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion effectively in a high-energy company environment
- Creative thinker who can develop new programs that drive new pipeline.
- Deep analytical mind who obsessively tracks and improves KPIs.
- Familiarity with persona building, messaging and brand building.
- Able to meet deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, loosely structured, highly dynamic environment.
- Highly effective communicator with exceptional EQ who can work effectively both within the marketing team as well as sales, SDR, customer success and other teams.
- Inspire team members to push boundaries, discover new approaches, test new tools, and take calculated risks to produce high-impact results.
- Forward thinking, growth-minded collaborative partner with strong communication skills, accountability, and responsiveness.
- Obsessed with metrics, data and performance; able to flex and be a team player.
- Ability to build relationships with different roles and departments and communicate information quickly and succinctly.
This is a full-time direct hire.