MarketPro has partnered with a large fintech / payments company in search of a Senior Vice President, Sales Operations/Enablement. As a key executive, SVP will define and design strategy to drive sales growth. This high-profile position is responsible for driving revenue and growth for the company and hence, will need to understand target market and enhance the company’s brand by reinforcing the value proposition via all available marketing channels. The ideal candidate must be analytically driven, and exceptionally creative/innovative in driving profitable growth. The SVP, Sales Operations/Enablement reports directly to the Group President.
- Define strategy and methodology for consistent definition and submission of sales forecasts.
- Design and implementation of technology initiatives to increase sales productivity and automate sales and operational activities.
- Define strategic sales segmentation and implement systems and processes required to execute an effective segmentation strategy.
- Interact closely with sales, product leaders, and other senior management to set company policy regarding sales operations, and forecasting.
- Define and execute commission and pricing strategy.
- Analyze reports and data to make critical decisions and recommendations to drive sales growth.
- MBA preferred; BS/BA in business or data related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in a sales operations leadership role; public company experience is a strong plus
- Multi-channel experience including web/digital, telephone, field and partner
- Proven experience with analytical and data driven KPI’s
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical abilities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to flex between strategic leadership and execution while working with a “no task is too small” attitude
posted by Melissa Van Rossum
This is a full-time direct hire.