MarketPro has partnered with a large fintech / payments company in search of a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to set the road map and objectives for marketing and sales to achieve aggressive business and financial growth and retention goals. This high-profile position is responsible for driving revenue and growth for the company and hence, will need to understand target market and enhance the company’s brand by reinforcing the value proposition via all available marketing channels. The ideal candidate must be analytically driven, and exceptionally creative/innovative in driving profitable growth. A primary focus of the role is to bring the customer view (voice of the customer) through research, analytics and insights into our future marketing efforts. The Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) reports directly to the Group President.
- Create and own the GTM strategy for new and existing products and features.
- Create, drive, and execute outbound customer facing communication strategy.
- Drive sales leads through programmatic media, content creating, and marketing automation.
- Create and execute end-to end strategy to deliver campaigns that support our products, partners and existing customer base.
- Source new and targeted leads and drive insights/segmentation.
- Measure the performance of all activities and campaigns, assess them against goals including ROI and KPI’s and adjust strategy to achieve.
- Present and effectively communicate marketing strategy to the executive team and the board.
- Analyze reports and data to make critical decisions and recommendations to drive marketing strategy.
- MBA preferred; BS/BA in marketing or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in a marketing leadership role; public company experience is a strong plus
- Deep familiarity with brand strategy, creative development, multi-channel marketing execution, social platforms and competitive analysis
- Proven experience with analytical and data driven KPI’s
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical abilities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to flex between strategic leadership and execution while working with a “no task is too small” attitude
posted by Melissa Van Rossum
This is a full-time direct hire.