MarketPro has partnered with a large national consumer brand bridging the gap between health and wellness and fast food. They’ve recently created a new position – Field Marketing Coordinator to support their rapid growth and ensure restaurant success.
The Field Marketing Coordinator position will drive sales by impacting both retail guests and catering consumers. He/She will work with local franchisees to coach and assist them in Local Store Marketing. They will work together to build relationships in the community and secure catering opportunities. This person should have passion for the brand and want to be proactive in introducing the community to the brand.
- Drive consumer impressions and top-of-mind awareness brand locally. Conceptualize, develop and train field marketing programs that support sales and transaction growth (retail and catering) at the local level.
- Provide Best In Class support to franchisees/operators in assigned region to grow brand, both through driving overall strategy and initiatives, and planning, developing and executing local/regional marketing plans.
- Drive strong Grand Openings and post-opening sales retention via development and execution of comprehensive new cafe marketing plans.
- Facilitate relationship building in neighborhoods, communities and with local organizations through prioritized efforts, focusing on partnerships, events and community outreach initiatives that have greatest potential for driving CB visits. Support & train franchisees within region in doing the same.
- Share best practices and conduct trainings on local sales building initiatives & techniques throughout region, creating consistency in LSM approach and execution to ensure effectiveness.
- Support local store marketing material, information, processing and tracking.
- Create, update and organize field marketing content on the Marketing website.
- Assist with development and training of turnkey, impactful and executable field marketing programs and effective support materials.
- Track and monitor success of programs via sales and guest count impact analysis and redemption rates.
- Facilitate effective media campaigns within region by managing campaign participation and specifics, including alerts, communications and results analysis. Provide sound counsel to franchisees on media worth exploring/investing in based on budget, objective, market & brand standards.
- Travel to markets within region to research market conditions, attend meetings, participate in conferences/trainings and lend support to areas of greatest need.
- Develop targeted neighborhood marketing plans for respective markets (with a specific focus on cafes with greatest actual-to-potential sales gap), manage execution of plan tactics, communicating with Operations and evaluating results.
- Work with VP of Operations, Regional Directors of Operations and Senior Manager of Field Marketing to identify priority cafes with sales gap (actual-to-potential) and create custom marketing plans to drive sales.
- Research grass roots opportunities and identify potential events, promotions and/or organizations to partner with resulting in an increase in sales and stronger community connection.
- Drive community engagement and establish cause-related marketing through fundraising programs.
- Adhere to budget for field marketing campaigns and tactics within area of responsibility.
- Attend and participate in Operations Meetings in respective region when possible.
- Marketing degree preferred
- 4+ years of experience in marketing, preferably in restaurant industry
- Experience working within a franchisor/franchisee organization a plus
- Self-motivated, resourceful and able to work independently
- Strong time management skills: ability to plan, prioritize, organize and execute
- Successful track record of development and implementation of grass roots programs and promotions
- Familiarity and knowledge of designated market(s)
- Confident presentation style with outgoing personality and strong interpersonal skills
- Sound decision making
- Strong verbal, written and analytical skills
- Ability to plan and manage budgets
- Working knowledge and experience with social media
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, including Word and Excel
- Must be able to independently manage multiple projects and priorities
- Must be able to interact professionally and confidently with peers, team members, operators, franchisees and respective Home Office Departments and vendors
- Must exercise strong judgment and accountability
- Meticulous attention to detail, organization and follow up is required
- The ability to understand the inner workings of a complex & intricate concept and communicate clearly/concisely (both verbally & written) is critical
- Some travel required (up to 40%)
- Direct reporting relationship to Director of Field Marketing with bi-weekly calls or meetings
- Work closely with Ops Partners and Catering Sales Team in each market
This is a contract-to-hire position.