MarketPro is looking for a flexible digital marketing professional to join our internal team in Atlanta.
Our Digital Marketing Coordinator will form the core of our talent marketing and lead generation campaigns. This person will have a hand in all of our digital initiatives, from social media to email, to paid advertising and analytics. They must have strong verbal and written communication skills, be an efficient multitasker and a strong team player to fuel our inbound marketing.
This individual will report to our current Head of Marketing and have the opportunity to learn and grow. However, they will also have a large amount of day-to-day autonomy and be responsible for managing their own time and priorities.
Our target audience is experienced professionals at the highest corporate echelons—senior marketing executives, CEOs, HR Heads, etc. It is absolutely essential that this person be able to act and speak on the cutting edge of marketing.
- Expertise in content marketing and content creation for websites, landing pages, blogs, social media campaigns, and email programs.
- Strong writing skills.
- Understanding of video content for web (experience with video content preferred).
- Understanding of SEO basics and how they apply to web content.
- Understanding of CRM functionalities.
- WordPress experience preferred.
- Basic to intermediary HTML knowledge preferred.
- Basic Photoshop, InDesign or Canva skills preferred.
- Basic video editing skills preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience, preferably in B2B digital marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably Marketing or similar Business/Communications major.
- Analytical mindset.
- Ability to meet and exceed metric-based expectations.
- Ability to thrive in a high-performance inside team environment.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and communication skills are a must.
- Ability to remain flexible under varying deadlines and focuses.
This is a full-time direct hire.