MarketPro has partnered with one of the fastest-growing brands in the “healthy living” fast-casual segment on a marketing executive search. We are looking for an experienced Integrated Marketing Manager to join their growing team in Atlanta. This role is a contract-to-permanent position and is available immediately.
The Integrated Marketing Manager has broad exposure and influence on the annual integrated marketing plan, stewards national and local media strategy, and manages public relations efforts. The successful candidate combines strategic thinking with strong collaboration and project management skills to secure support for the holistic marketing plan and investments. Reporting to the Vice President, the Integrated Marketing Manager will manage peers from marketing and field marketing teams, as well as agency resources for media and public relations
The Integrated Marketing Manager is a cross-functional role chartered to develop, drive and execute go-to-market strategies to drive transactions and check growth by identifying the key communication messages and marketing strategies to reach our target audiences that impact desired consumer behavior.
This includes campaigns, programs, communications, digital marketing, marketing operations, partner marketing/promotions, product marketing, field marketing, public relations, reporting, and measurement. This individual must have a deep understanding of the customer journey and the impact of different types of programs/strategies/messaging and content to help accelerate the buying decision and support the entire customer lifecycle from acquisition to advocacy.
Two key areas are critical to the success of this role:
1. Management of our media agency partner as well as coordinating with our field marketing teams to develop, edit, and communicate national and DMA level media
plans and strategies; monitoring sales performance and performance metrics to recommend amendments and investment changes to ensure positive sales momentum in each of our key markets
2. Management of our public relations agency as well as managing strategic calendar, cause efforts, promotional opportunities, and brand activation to complement traditional paid and digital media
The successful candidate will be adept at managing and communicating our strategies and insights to cross-functional teams with the prioritization of marketing efforts against our aligned KPIs. This is a role that requires strategic thought as well as detailed execution and is perfect for someone who can roll up their sleeves while providing leadership to others.
The department supports programs spanning the entire sales cycle, including customer acquisition, events, digital marketing, social, philanthropic, loyalty, and product. Working with the Vice President, Integrated Marketing, this individual will be the communications lead and plan execution for media and PR efforts as well as execution responsibilities are shared with our field marketing teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field required
- This role requires a minimum of 5 years of experience in brand, marketing, media and/or digital marketing with retail, food service and/or franchise experience
- Experience with PR, media/digital media strategies
- Consistent positive attitude and style adaptability under pressure
- Results-focused: monitors sales performance and makes recommendations for adjustments to plans and marketing activities as needed for optimal performance
- Management of media and PR agencies providing clear communication, direct feedback, and clear metrics for success
- Strong communicator: must be able to provide overviews, summaries, updates, and direction to ensure all teams have what they need when they need it
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to give and receive direct feedback with professional maturity
- Sets attainable and actionable plans
- Takes the initiative and ownership over all tasks, works independently and proactively solves problems, and drives organizational alignment
- Detail-oriented and can multi-task and prioritize
This is a contract-to-hire position.